FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 14:
The top news item in the April 14, 2020 edition: FORSCOM unit fights COVID-19 while redeploying equipment
Senior Leader – “During this time, we honor the millions who tragically lost their lives and the countless victims and survivors who endured great suffering. As we reflect on the horrific events that defined the Holocaust, let us also recognize and remember the men and women of the Allied Forces who fought to end tyranny and oppression.” - FORSCOM CG, CSM
This week's On Point: April is Month of the Military Child
Modernization: Modernization programs to stay on schedule
Meet Your Army: Sgt. 1st Class Cesar Sumauang, enlisted aide to the First Army Commanding General, stands with his medallion and engraved award he received for recently winning the Enlisted Aide of the Year Competition at Fort Lee, Va. He has served in the military of two nations as both a combat arms Soldier and a culinary specialist.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- Soldiers from the 1st Infantry Division Forward and Area Support Group-Poland, recently received and distributed PPE and other medical supplies in Poznan, Poland.
- Soldiers from the 10th Mountain Division Sustainment Brigade, recently departed Fort Drum as part of the ongoing COVID-19 response effort.
- Soldiers of the 75th Field Artillery Brigade, recently returned to Fort Sill after being deployed to the Korean Peninsula the past nine months.
- Soldiers from 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, recently opened a COVID-19 Drive- Thru Screening site on Fort Stewart, Ga.
- FORSCOM medical Soldiers from Fort Carson, Colo. and Fort Campbell, Ky. began treating COVID-19 patients in New York and Seattle recently.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52787