FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 12:
The top news item in the April 3, 2020 edition: FORSCOM provides medical units to support COVID-19 efforts
Senior Leader – “We’re continuing to train mission essential personnel. But really, what we’re trying to do is we’re trying to balance protecting the force so we can protect the nation.” -- Gen. James McConville, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army
This week's On Point: April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
Modernization: I Corps begins new weapon standards
Meet Your Army: Sgt. Stephanie Johnson, lead salvage diver for the 569th Engineer Dive Detachment, 53rd Engineer Battalion, 7th Transportation Brigade (Expeditionary), at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Va., is currently the only female enlisted diver in the U.S. Army.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- The Commanding General, First Army Division West, recently visited Soldier quarantine sites on Fort Bliss to check their quality of life.
- The 1st Infantry Division Forward Surgeon’s Office recently delivered medical supplies and personal protective equipment (PPE) to bases in Poland.
- Five Soldiers from the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, recently graduated from the demanding Ranger School at Fort Benning.
- Soldiers assigned to a special unit in the 20th Engineer Brigade, recently conducted combat water survival training at Fort Bragg, N. C.
- 3rd Infantry and 1st Cavalry Division recently conducted an air assault demonstration with Hungarian soldiers in Hungary.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52708.