The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
By The White HouseMarch 17, 2020
In addition to the guidance provided in these graphics, please visit the resources below:The Army is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our Soldiers, family members, retirees and civilians both at home and abroad. We are taking precautionary measures to protect the health of the force and maintain operational readiness. We will continue to evaluate current day-to-day operations to ensure the safety of all of our Soldiers, family members and civilian personnel.Read: The Army's Commitment to Health Protection: A message to the force from Army Senior LeadersHere are three sources of very important information. We recommend you bookmark these sites and check them often.For information on how to protect yourself or if you think you are sick, please visit the Center for Disease Control.For information on how the Government is responding to COVID19, please visit USA.Gov/coronavirus.For information on the Department of Defense response and announcements, please visit Defense.gov's Coronavirus Guidance Page.
- March 20, 2020OPINION: How do you manage anxiety and stress during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- March 20, 2020Weathering COVID-19: financial resilience
- March 19, 2020DOD makes plans to combat coronavirus
- March 18, 2020Keller Army Community Hospital update on Coronavirus
- March 18, 2020Hundreds of New York National Guard members respond to COVID-19
- March 18, 2020Guard members continue to assist in COVID-19 response
- March 18, 2020FLNG helps with drive-through virus testing in South Florida
- March 18, 2020LRMC’s process for COVID-19 testing
- March 16, 2020Exercise Defender-Europe 20 update
- March 12, 2020DOD halts travel to, from COVID-19 affected countries
- March 12, 2020Trinity Site Open House Cancelled
- March 9, 2020Defense Department combating coronavirus
- March 6, 2020Coronavirus: What You Need to Know