By U.S. ArmyFebruary 27, 2020
The Department of Defense (DOD) officials are closely monitoring the outbreak of the respiratory illness caused by the 2019 Novel (New) Coronavirus (2019 -NCOV), which was first detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. DOD will closely coordinate with our interagency partners to ensure accurate and timely information is available and encourage all appropriate measures are taken to limit the virus' spread. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the CDC are the federal government leads for the response to the virus.
- March 23, 2020JMC’s Explosives Safety Site Plans SAVE LIVES!
- March 20, 2020First Army officer hits the right notes
- March 20, 2020Weathering COVID-19: financial resilience
- March 19, 2020Audit Remediation provides Munitions Readiness
- March 18, 2020Fort Drum community members can still access free reading materials despite library closing for COVID-19
- March 17, 2020Quarterly retirement ceremony honors departing RIA personnel
- March 12, 2020American Forces Network highlights 403rd AFSB in Korea
- March 11, 2020Presidio doubles 2019 AER donations in single day
- March 10, 2020Army looks to leverage 'low Earth orbit' satellites
- March 6, 2020Prairie Creek Bridge closure at Bona Dea Trails and Sanctuary
- March 6, 2020Cobra Gold 20: The 39th iteration of Cobra Gold concludes with a combined arms-live fire exercise an
- March 5, 2020Logisticians gather to synchronize joint force deployment planning
- March 4, 2020More Time in the Hot Zone