● The top news item in the February 13, 2020 edition: FORSCOM unit prepares for
● Senior Leader -- "While the Army is making positive steps forward, we must continue to improve in order to provide quality housing to our Soldiers and their Families, including planning for future investments in Army housing." - Ryan D. McCarthy, Secretary of the Army
● This week's On Point: 'Honoring the past, securing the future'
● Modernization: New year, new gear
● Meet Your Army: Spc. Valerie Bragg, a UH-60 Helicopter Repairer with B Company, 603rd Aviation Support Battalion, 3rd Combat Aviation Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division, assists in moving a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter from a maintenance bay to the airfield at Illesheim, Germany, Jan. 30, 2020.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- The commanding general of the 32nd Army Air and Missile Defense Command, and Fayetteville, N.C. native, was recently promoted to two-star rank on Fort Bragg.
-- Pilots assigned to the 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division, recently conducted live fire aerial gunnery qualification on Fort Bragg, N.C.
-- Sixty-eight Soldiers of the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, recently received their air assault wings during a ceremony at Fort Polk, La.
-- For the members of 50th Military Working Dog Detachment, 519th Military Police Battalion, the moniker "Man's Best Friend" takes on a whole new meaning.
-- 'Iron Soldiers' from across the 1st Armored Division were recently recognized with the newly implemented Master Gunner Identification Badge (MGIB).
To see more, visit https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52160.