62nd Airlift Wing to Use Giant Voice System
By 62nd Airlift Wing Public AffairsJanuary 27, 2020
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- The 62nd Airlift Wing will test the Giant Voice System Jan. 28 -- 30. The tests will be sporadic each day from 7:30 a.m. -- 4:30 p.m., and will include messages over loud speakers. Residents living in areas near base may hear these notifications during those hours.
Queries or comments about noise may be directed to the JBLM Public Affairs Office's External Communication Division hotline at 253-967-0852. Queries or comments specific to the 62nd Airlift Wing can be directed to the Public Affairs Office at 253-982-5638 (office) or 253-441-7956 (24-hours a day).
- February 19, 2020JBLM conducts demolitions training Feb. 20
- February 14, 2020Command Sgt. Major leads from the front, earns airborne wings
- February 13, 2020America's First Corps completes WFX 20-3
- February 13, 2020Safety vital during Turbo Distribution exercise, real world operations
- February 12, 2020593rd ESC sustains readiness at Warfighter Exercise
- February 7, 2020Lightning Academy Air Assault
- February 7, 2020JBLM Community seeks peace through prayer at National Prayer Breakfast
- February 7, 2020Virginia National Guard Soldiers staged and ready
- February 6, 2020Cobra helicopter restoration underway, will be displayed at Artillery Museum
- February 3, 2020627 SFS attack their mission at JBLM
- February 3, 2020Soldiers first, lawyers always: Army Reserve Legal Command hosts Total Force Readiness Exercise
- January 30, 2020New tree takes root at Commanding General's Arboretum
- January 29, 2020JBLM remembers Martin Luther King Jr.
- January 28, 2020Airman plans surprise homecoming during MLK 5K
- January 24, 2020JBLM Tax Center set to open Jan. 28