By Mr. John Satterwhite (FORSCOM)December 20, 2019
FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 46:● The top news item in the December 20, 2019 edition: Yama Sakura Highlights Allies' Regional Cooperation● Senior Leader -- "The holidays are a special time for all Americans. As we start the New Year, let's do so with all of our FORSCOM teammates home and safe. We wish you a safe and happy holiday season. Freedoms Guardian!" - -- FORSCOM Commanding General, Michael X. Garrett and Command Sgt. Maj. Curt Cornelison.● This week's On Point: Battle of the Bulge 75th Anniversary● Modernization: FORSCOM Units to test FTUAS● Meet Your Army: Meet the Gallardo sisters, Capt. Carla J. Gallardo, operations officer, and Master Sgt. Eliana Y. Gallardo, operations noncommissioned officer in charge, 1st Armored Division Sustainment Brigade Resolute Sustainment Support Brigade, who are now deployed together to Afghanistan supporting Operation Resolute Support.● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- First Army recently celebrated and paid tribute to the birthday of the oldest organized militia in the United States, the National Guard.
-- A unit from the 10th Mountain Division has won an Army Award for Maintenance Excellence three years in a row with their recent win for FY 2018.
-- Department of the Army officials recently recognized Fort Drum, N.Y. with the 2019 Army Community Partnership Award during a ceremony at the Pentagon.
-- Two Soldiers from the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, recently assisted one of their own during a vehicle fire on Fort Drum, N.Y.
-- The 82nd Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade recently partnered with a recruiting company for a job shadowing pilot program for future Soldiers.To see more, visit https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/50721.
- July 9, 2020AMCOM resource team puts money back to work
- July 7, 2020First virtual APBI focuses on EAGLE contract
- July 6, 2020Letterkenny Munitions Center Successfully Balances Demilitarization and Environmental Sustainability
- July 2, 2020Fort Drum Soldier performs Heimlich; saves newborn's life
- July 2, 2020Clean fuel keeps the Army rolling
- July 1, 2020CCDC AvMC selects principal deputy for readiness, sustainment-based services
- June 30, 2020Fort Drum officials provide COVID-19 update, caution vigilance during holiday weekend
- June 30, 2020AMCOM logistician finds calling in lifecycle sustainment
- June 26, 2020100th Missile Defense Brigade conducts unique training
- June 23, 202010th Mountain Division (LI) Artillery rededicates headquarters, honors history
- June 21, 2020Continuing the Climb: A Father's Legacy
- June 19, 2020Graduating seniors celebrate at Fort Drum with commencement parade