I appreciate your Warfighter First attitude
By Lt. Col. Martin Wennblom, DLA Distribution Anniston commanderDecember 13, 2019
ANNISTON ARMY DEPOT, Ala. -- Thank you, team for your work in making our nation stronger!Your heart for placing the Warfighter First made us a bold, forward-leaning and synchronized organization in 2019.I hope you take some time to reflect on our collective team accomplishments in serving the warfighters and our nation.During this reflection, please remember our shared Department of Defense Values -- Leadership, Professionalism, Technical Knowledge through Dedication to Duty, Integrity, Ethics, Honor, Courage and Loyalty.These values are at our core and every member of our team matters toward our mission accomplishment.As we move forward together toward True North remember quality is the significant difference to meet the needs of our warfighters.You are the collective professionals who use skills, abilities, experience and leadership to meet our warfighter needs.Warfighter readiness and lethality doesn't happen without your commitment to overcoming challenges and obstacles.To the members of the DLA Distribution Anniston, Alabama, family, thank you for creating a strong sense of Esprit de corps.In 2020, I am confident you will plan, prepare and execute beyond expectations.I'm a witness to your willingness and obligation to accept responsibility for achieving commitments to our nation's warfighters.Most importantly, take care of yourself, your family and each other.Thank you again for putting your heart into the work you do. I am humbled to be part of this family.From the Wennblom family to you and your family, Merry Christmas and best wishes in the New Year.
- March 26, 2020Fort Huachuca Signaleers help warfighters communicate in Europe
- March 25, 2020AAFES encourages customers to limit cash purchases to help fight spread of COVID-19
- March 24, 20204-39 holds memorial for fallen trainee
- March 12, 2020Showing the way
- March 11, 2020Nine years later, Camp Zama Soldier reflects on taking part in 'Operation Tomodachi'
- March 6, 2020Two 19th Engineer Battalion Soldiers receive Purple Heart medals at Fort Knox ceremony
- March 6, 2020Modernization Focus Today for the Munitions of the Future
- March 6, 2020'Victims suffer, survivors speak'
- March 6, 2020Researchers imagine devices without cords or batteries
- March 5, 2020Army Takes AIM at Non-Traditional CWMD Technology Partners
- March 4, 2020An exception to the norm: FLW NCO volunteers for second drill sergeant tour
- March 4, 2020Soldiers and Scientists Share Perspective and Knowledge
- February 26, 2020Team Ignite, Data & Analysis Center unite Army research and concept communities through analytics
- February 18, 2020Example of others leads CCDC Aviation, Missile Center engineer on career path
- February 13, 2020America's First Corps completes WFX 20-3