DALLAS -- The Army & Air Force Exchange Service is keeping its promise to warfighters and their families to offer competitive prices this gift-giving season.With the Exchange's extended holiday price guarantee, from Dec. 1 to Dec. 24, shoppers who make a purchase at ShopMyExchange.com or in-store and find the identical item at a lower price at another retailer can receive an Exchange gift card for the difference. Shoppers must present a receipt or online order confirmation along with a local competitor's current ad at their local Exchange customer service desk. Some exclusions apply.The Exchange's regular price guarantee allows for price-matching within 14 days. The holiday extended price guarantee lets Exchange shoppers get the best deals through most of December."The Exchange is committed to making sure Airmen, Soldiers and their Families receive the best price on all holiday purchases," said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Luis Reyes, Exchange senior enlisted advisor. "We strive to make the Exchange the preferred retailer for the entire military community with tax-free shopping and military exclusive pricing year-round."Military shoppers, including honorably discharged veterans, who made their purchase at ShopMyExchange.com can receive their gift card by filling out a customer feedback form at ShopMyExchange.com/customer-service or by calling the Exchange Customer Contact Center at 1-800-527-2345.
- September 9, 2020Fort Leonard Wood drill sergeants being fitted for new service uniform this month
- September 1, 2020World War II-era Exchange employee receives Fort McCoy cheer-up
- August 27, 2020Community gives the gift of life
- August 27, 2020Wiesbaden Exchange Shopper Takes Home $10,000 Shopping Spree
- August 21, 2020Blood drive set for Aug. 25
- August 21, 2020Look SHARP Clothing Exchange fights myths about sexual assault
- August 7, 2020"Army Green Service Uniform"
- August 6, 2020Freedom’s price – the Purple Heart
- July 31, 2020Clothing exchange helps USAG Wiesbaden community look SHARP
- July 27, 2020U.S. Army 3rd Recruiting Brigade changes leadership at Fort Knox ceremony
- July 15, 2020A gift to celebrate the centennial of the Office of the Chief of Chaplains
- July 13, 2020PTSD battlefield: Former Soldier fights to win battles in head, heart
- July 8, 2020599th Trans. Bde., partners load out Hawaii Marines for PTA
- July 2, 2020Holiday Activities on Fort Huachuca