RHC-P honors retired Col. Timothy Hoiden during a conference room dedication ceremony
By Emily Yeh, RHC-P Public AffairsDecember 2, 2019
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Retired Col. Timothy Hoiden exemplified Army values. He served selflessly while honoring his sense of duty. In early 2015, Hoiden was diagnosed with a terminal illness, but continued to serve his country for the remainder of his life. He succumbed to his illness in late 2018.Despite his illness, Hoiden was a key figure in Regional Health Command-Pacific (formally known as the Western Regional Medical Command) and I Corps. He served from 2013 to 2016 at RHC-P/WRMC and 2016 to 2018 at the I Corps, both assignments in the Inspector General offices on Joint Base Lewis-McChord. RHC-P honored Hoiden on Nov. 27 at a memorialization ceremony, dedicating the IG conference room in his name.Hoiden brought discipline while ensuring readiness and operational war-fighting capability during his career. He always sought to improve the welfare of others first, placing the needs of the unit, and Army, above himself.The conference room, which sits between the two IG offices, is a fitting tribute to his time at both commands. The memorialization of the conference room ensures Hoiden's memory will be in the hearts and minds of his colleagues at RHC-P and I Corps forever.
- March 31, 2020Fort Rucker pharmacy moves to drive-thru service amidst COVID-19
- March 27, 2020Joint Service Partnership Maintains Deep-Drawn Cartridge Case Readiness
- March 26, 2020First Army senior NCO cooks up winning formula
- March 25, 2020Life in quarantine: A family perspective on West Point
- March 25, 2020Office 365 transition helps West Point adapt during COVID-19
- March 25, 2020During national emergency, LOGCAP is the ‘911’ for base life support for Soldiers returning to U.S.
- March 25, 2020FMS provides precision guided munitions to India
- March 23, 2020JMC’s Explosives Safety Site Plans SAVE LIVES!
- March 20, 2020First Army officer hits the right notes
- March 20, 2020COVID-19 response: Secretary McCarthy hosts press conference with Gen. McConville
- March 19, 2020Audit Remediation provides Munitions Readiness
- March 19, 2020DOD makes plans to combat coronavirus
- March 18, 2020Secretary of Defense Visits USAMRDC, Delivers COVID-19 Response Plan
- March 17, 2020Quarterly retirement ceremony honors departing RIA personnel
- March 12, 2020American Forces Network highlights 403rd AFSB in Korea
- March 11, 2020Leaders meet to improve quality of life for unaccompanied service members in barracks