FORT HUACHUCA, Ariz. -- Earlier this year Mountain Vista Communities (MVC) launched the Active Building Resident Portal available on all Android and iOS devices or online at https://mountainvistacommunities.activebuilding.com/.
The resident portal is a quick, simple and convenient way to track the status of maintenance requests and to find out what is happening in the neighborhood. All residents have previously been invited to register, and new residents are invited to register one day after move-in via email from NoReply@ActiveBuilding.com.
• Connect with neighbors with similar interests
• Submit a request to schedule a routine service order
• Track the status of service orders
• Community announcements and updates
• Learn about upcoming MVC events
• Contact staff directly
Active Building should NOT be used to submit urgent and/or emergency work orders because the Maintenance Office will not contact residents to schedule an appointment until the next business day. Residents should not use this portal for requests such as:
• Failed appliances (refrigerator not holding temperature or oven/stove not warming)
• Loss of heating or air conditioning
• Loss of utilities (gas, water or electric)
• Chirping smoke/CO2 alarms
• Roof leak
• Water leak (when faucet/toilet is not in use)
• Sewage back-up
For emergencies such as fire, smell of gas or smoke, call 911.