By Mr. John Satterwhite (FORSCOM)November 21, 2019
FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 43:
● The top news item in the Nov. 22, 2019 edition: TRADOC General speaks at FORSCOM Commander's Forum.
● Senior Leader -- "The Army's people are its greatest strength, and taking care of them and ensuring they are ready to fight and win our nation's wars is our top priority." -- Maj. Gen. Brian J. Mennes, CG, 10th Mountain Division.
● This week's On Point: The U.S. Army's new Marketing Campaign
● Meet Your Army: Spc. Eric A. Foust, parachute rigger and currently arms room Noncommissioned officer, 151th Quartermaster Company, 189th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, 82nd Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division, recently won the 82nd Airborne Division Soldier of the Quarter Board.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- The 10th Mountain Division (LI) commanding general, recently served as guest speaker at a Veterans Day Celebration breakfast in Watertown, N.Y.
-- The 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, cased their colors recently during a transfer of authority ceremony at Camp Buehring, Kuwait.
-- Soldiers of the 44th Medical Brigade, 531st Hospital Center and subordinate units, recently participated in a FORSCOM EDRE Medical Exercise at Sierra Army Depot, Calif.
-- Soldiers from 1st Attack Reconnaissance Battalion, 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division, recently deployed to the CENTCOM AOR.
-- An EOD Officer assigned to the 20th CBRNE Command, recently shared his knowledge and experiences with cadets from the U.S. Air Force Academy.
To see more, visit https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/50362.