FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 41:
● The top news item in the Nov. 8, 2019 edition: Combat Aviation Brigade's from FORSCOM switch out in Europe
● Senior Leader -- "We especially thank all veterans continuing to serve on the U.S. Army Forces Command team. We salute you and your Families for your dedicated service as a Soldier For Life. Have a safe Veterans Day!" -- FORSCOM CG and CSM
● This week's On Point: Military Family Month.
● Meet Your Army: Brian Mixon, air traffic control manager, Fort Stewart/Hunter Army Airfield, Ga., received the 2019 Air Traffic Control Manager of the Year Award from Jack McAuley, Raytheon Corporation, air traffic control association board member, in Washington D.C., Oct. 22, 2019.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- Soldiers from U.S. Army Forces Command units stationed at Fort Hood, Texas, recently participated in a mass reenlistment ceremony in Houston, Texas.
-- Specialized teams from the 20th CBRNE Command, recently conducted a field training exercise on Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.
-- A Soldier from the 1st Armored Division was among the first Soldiers to be awarded the new Expert Soldier Badge during the AUSA annual meeting.
-- Soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), recently took part in the multiechelon, division wide Warfighter Exercise 20-01 at Fort Campbell, Ky.
-- Soldiers of the 48th Chemical Brigade and 89th Military Police Brigade, recently tested a new decontamination system at Fort Hood, Texas.
To see more, visit https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/50233