Developing Leaders CCFSC
By JFHQ-NCR/MDW Public Affairs OfficeNovember 6, 2019
Officers and Noncommissioned Officers within the Joint Force Headquarters - National Capital Region and the U.S. Army Military District of Washington participated in a week-long Company Commander / First Sergeant Course (CCFSC) on Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, Va., Oct. 28 -- Nov. 1, 2019.Held semi-annually for Officers and NCOs ready to assume command, the course introduces Company leaders to potential challenges of command, avenues and resources available, and overall matters within the region. The course is an opportunity to ensure these leaders understand the priorities and processes of the U.S. Army, U.S. Northern Command, and JFHQ-NCR/MDW.Throughout the course, participants took part in physical training, having the opportunity to both administer and complete the Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT). Each day was comprised of classroom instruction and would include a new senior Officer and senior NCO to mentor the group. On the last day of the course, leaders had to opportunity to take part in a question and answer panel held by senior leaders prior to graduation.
- August 6, 2020Commander holds town hall session
- August 5, 2020Fort Knox officials remind residents, employees about firearms regulations
- August 3, 2020ROTC Summer Camp, Operation Agile Leader begins in Puerto Rico!
- July 31, 2020New commander takes charge at U.S. Army Operational Test Command
- July 31, 2020A first in Kansas Army National Guard history
- July 30, 2020Army Medicine leaders visit BACH's frontlines in the war on COVID
- July 30, 2020SMDC senior enlisted leader recognizes outstanding Soldiers
- July 29, 2020Non-commissioned Officers Stay Close, While Physically Distant
- July 28, 2020W. Va. Guard, Peruvian Air Force share ideas on COVID-19
- July 28, 2020Ex-leader in Saudi embraces flexibility, communication
- July 28, 2020414th Contract Supporting Brigade Soldier to represent AMC at Army Best Warrior Competition
- July 26, 2020A Message from the Army Senior Leaders - to All Soldiers, Civilians, Family Members and Soldiers for Life
- July 23, 2020Army Senior Leader Town Hall July 22, 2020