By AAFESOctober 28, 2019
DALLAS -- The Army & Air Force Exchange Service will have a variety of opportunities for military shoppers to save, win and celebrate during Military Family Month.
Families can enjoy movies throughout November along with special opportunities to win:
* Nov. 2 -- "Abominable" and a drawing for a $100 Subway gift card.
* Nov. 9 -- "The Addams Family" and a drawing for a $100 Exchange gift card.
* Nov. 16 -- "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil" and a drawing for a $100 Exchange gift card.
* Nov. 23 -- "Frozen II" and a complimentary small popcorn with each child admission as well as a complimentary child admission return ticket (select theaters in CONUS only).
* Nov. 30 -- "The Polar Express" and a chance to win two admission tickets which allow the winners to attend a free movie each week throughout December.
Military moviegoers can visit ShopMyExchange.com/Reeltime for more information.
Beginning Nov. 1 through Nov. 30, eligible shoppers 18 and older worldwide can enter to win the Subway Holiday Shopping Spree Sweepstakes. A total of 40 military shoppers will win a $3,000 Exchange shopping spree just before the holidays. To enter, visit ShopMyExchange.com/sweepstakes.
"Military Family Month is the best time for families to come together," said Chief Master Sgt. Luis Reyes, Exchange senior enlisted advisor. "We recognize that our nation's Warfighters are not the only ones making sacrifices for our country, but their families do as well. During the month of November we show our appreciation by creating opportunities to bring them together."
Popeyes will also be participating in Military Family Month by offering $4 off 16-piece family meals after 4 p.m. at all locations worldwide.