Fort Bragg Civil Affairs teams compete to see who's the best
By Sgt. Brian MichelicheOctober 28, 2019
The 95th Civil Affairs brigade hosted their Best Civil Affairs Competition Oct. 16-18, 2019, to determine to determine the best of the 11 teams competing.
Events ranged from the new Army Combat Fitness Test to weapon proficiency. Additional events in the competition tested knowledge on radios, chemical response and team tactics. Soldiers were graded individually, but their scores averaged out the overall team score. The competition spanned across Fort Bragg as teams ruck marched in-between each event.
The final day ended with a 2-mile run to brigade headquarters while carrying M4 carbines. Friends and family greeted the Soldiers as they ran across the finish line.
Team 11 from the 92nd Civil Affairs Battalion won the team category and team 2 from the 91st Civil Affairs Battalion won the low density category.
- November 27, 2019Marne Week - Bowling competition
- November 25, 2019Remembering the past, looking to the future
- November 25, 2019Oklahoma Guard trains with Midwest City Fire Department
- November 22, 201982nd ADSB Mobile Retrograde Warehouse Team supports Division initiative
- November 22, 2019Contracting teams focused on readiness, lethality
- November 21, 2019USASOC Sparkle and Shine
- November 21, 2019Czech Republic military looks to SATMO to develop NCO training
- November 21, 2019Army Lt. Col didn't feel she belonged on an adaptive sports team…at first
- November 19, 2019Team Madigan: Visualizing Excellence
- November 15, 2019Non-lethal teams provide stability in a complex environment
- November 5, 2019Best of the Best kicks off with Army Combat Fitness Test
- November 5, 2019Paratroopers hold All American Warrior Games