FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 39:
● The top news item in the 25 OCT 2019 edition: FORSCOM units to support DEFENDER-Europe 20.
● Senior Leader -- GEN James C. McConville, Chief of Staff, Army, provided remarks on the Army's Talent Alignment Process during the Association of the U.S. Army conference.
● This week's On Point: Army Talent Alignment Process.
● Meet Your Army: CPL Terrence Taylor, Bradley Fighting Vehicle mechanic, 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, said his Army service has helped him live a better life. Taylor, from Portmore, Jamaica, said he joined the Army two and a half years ago as a way to provide a better life for himself and a good future for his son.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- Soldiers assigned to the 531st Hospital Center, 44th Medical Brigade, recently conducted an EDRE to support the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, CA.
-- Soldiers with the 4th Sustainment Brigade, 4th Infantry Division, returned home recently from a nine month deployment to the CENTCOM AOR.
-- McDeeds Creek Elementary School in Carthage, NC recently received a donation of computers and tablets from U.S. Army Forces Command.