FORSCOM FRONTLINE NEWSLETTER
By Mr. John Satterwhite (FORSCOM)October 28, 2019
FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 39:● The top news item in the 25 OCT 2019 edition: FORSCOM units to support DEFENDER-Europe 20.● Senior Leader -- GEN James C. McConville, Chief of Staff, Army, provided remarks on the Army's Talent Alignment Process during the Association of the U.S. Army conference.● This week's On Point: Army Talent Alignment Process.● Meet Your Army: CPL Terrence Taylor, Bradley Fighting Vehicle mechanic, 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, said his Army service has helped him live a better life. Taylor, from Portmore, Jamaica, said he joined the Army two and a half years ago as a way to provide a better life for himself and a good future for his son.● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- Soldiers assigned to the 531st Hospital Center, 44th Medical Brigade, recently conducted an EDRE to support the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, CA.
-- Soldiers with the 4th Sustainment Brigade, 4th Infantry Division, returned home recently from a nine month deployment to the CENTCOM AOR.
-- McDeeds Creek Elementary School in Carthage, NC recently received a donation of computers and tablets from U.S. Army Forces Command.
- June 26, 2020Fire, Safety encourage Fort Knox community to celebrate 4th of July off-post — safely
- June 17, 2020Most modern Stryker platforms fielded to 2/4 Infantry Division at Fort Carson
- June 12, 2020NATO Allies continue to sustain readiness
- June 11, 2020FORSCOM FRONTLINE
- June 11, 2020FORSCOM celebrates Army's 245 years of service to the Nation
- June 10, 2020On the frontlines against COVID: Medical Laboratory Specialist
- June 9, 2020Team IVAS Continues to Deliver Despite COVID Obstacles
- June 8, 20204th SFAB Builds Combat Power in Preparation for Rotation 20-08
- June 3, 2020Aviation: Winning the fourth quarter
- May 21, 2020FORSCOM Frontline