Fort, SSVEC partner to keep lights on, neighborhoods safe
By U.S. ArmyOctober 22, 2019
FORT HUACHUCA, Arizona -- Mountain Vista Communities (MVC) and the Directorate of Public Works' Housing Services Office (HSO) work closely with Sulphur Spring Valley Electric Cooperative (SSVEC) to ensure street lights on Fort Huachuca are working properly throughout the neighborhoods on post.
MVC and HSO routinely identify light poles that may not be working properly but may miss one on occasion. This is where we need your help! If you notice an inoperable street light in a residential area on Fort Huachuca, contact the MVC Maintenance Office at 520.458.5885 or the HSO Service Order Desk at 520.533.2003 or 3151 with the pole number or nearest address to help us locate the pole.
The number listed on the pole references where the light pole is located. This helps SSVEC locate the light that needs to be fixed. An SSVEC technician should respond within 48 hours of notification to assess the pole and begin repairs.
If you see a string tied to the light pole, this indicates that the light has already been identified as not working properly or in the process of being fixed. #HUAHousing
- October 26, 2020Military to play logistics-only role in COVID-19 vaccine effort
- October 26, 2020Fort Sam Houston views heard during Army’s ‘Your Voice Matters’ listening tour
- October 27, 2020A Soldier channels resilience through cooking
- October 26, 2020Colorado Guard joins fight against East Troublesome fire
- October 23, 2020Army units innovate, find success with safe training at home stations
- October 23, 2020Project Convergence strengthens future vertical lift capabilities, leaders say
- October 23, 2020Army's top enlisted Soldier says leader involvement vital to improving Family housing
- October 26, 2020Army Financial Management Office partners with DOD for AI solutions
- October 22, 2020Top company-grade officers receive MacArthur leadership award
- October 22, 2020Fort Sill basic combat trainees issued new Army Green Service Uniforms
- October 21, 202025th ID instructor named a Facilitator of the Year
- October 22, 2020'SWAT team of nerds' tackles tough tech challenges
- October 22, 2020Soldier credits daughter for life-saving actions