Seen in the shops at ANAD
By Anniston Army Depot Public Affairs OfficeOctober 17, 2019
ANNISTON ARMY DEPOT, Ala. -- Production levels are up throughout the shops at Anniston Army Depot.
The depot finished fiscal year 2019 with a performance to promise level of 98 percent.
As we go through our work days, focusing on getting the job done for the Soldiers and other war fighters who rely on our products, everyone should also keep safety in mind.
When an engine, tank or weapon is missing a key component, it doesn't function.
The same thing applies in each shop at ANAD.
When someone who is needed to perform a particular process or test a specific component is missing because of injury or illness, the loss is felt throughout the line.
And, not getting the right equipment to the right place at the right time could cost a Soldier their life.
The key to staying safe is often thinking ahead.
When you pick up a grinder, what additional personal protective equipment is needed?
When you begin work on a particular component, do you have the correct tools at hand or do you need to get them?
Think safety and get home to your family safe each day!
- November 1, 2019Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving Safety Awareness
- October 31, 2019Dugway clamps onto efficient swatch testing
- October 31, 2019ANAD shops seeing reduced rework
- October 31, 2019DRM releases FY2020 Group Award Program info
- October 31, 2019Award winner is comfortable being uncomfortable
- October 30, 2019Recovering Soldier doesn't miss a beat
- October 29, 2019Mother credits Army training for family safety after house fire
- October 24, 2019Agencies come together in search efforts for missing cadet
- October 23, 2019Tripler's Safety Fair
- October 22, 2019Joint venture forges repair capability for naval gun system
- October 21, 2019Tobyhanna named "Outstanding Employer Partner" by National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- October 21, 2019West Point Cadet Missing
- October 18, 2019SDDC's Total Force -- People are our Strategic Advantage
- October 17, 2019Boiler plant operators work 24/7 to ensure production
- October 17, 2019ANAD overhauls M88s for KSA