Seen in the shops at ANAD
By Anniston Army Depot Public Affairs OfficeOctober 17, 2019
ANNISTON ARMY DEPOT, Ala. -- Production levels are up throughout the shops at Anniston Army Depot.
The depot finished fiscal year 2019 with a performance to promise level of 98 percent.
As we go through our work days, focusing on getting the job done for the Soldiers and other war fighters who rely on our products, everyone should also keep safety in mind.
When an engine, tank or weapon is missing a key component, it doesn't function.
The same thing applies in each shop at ANAD.
When someone who is needed to perform a particular process or test a specific component is missing because of injury or illness, the loss is felt throughout the line.
And, not getting the right equipment to the right place at the right time could cost a Soldier their life.
The key to staying safe is often thinking ahead.
When you pick up a grinder, what additional personal protective equipment is needed?
When you begin work on a particular component, do you have the correct tools at hand or do you need to get them?
Think safety and get home to your family safe each day!
- January 23, 20202020 ANAD Wounded Warrior Hunt sees 17 deer harvested
- January 23, 2020First Stryker FMS program begins at ANAD
- January 23, 2020Reid speaks at ANAD MLK breakfast
- January 22, 2020Be sure to send a note back to school
- January 22, 2020Peers recognize traits of a successful supervisor
- January 21, 2020Army begins movement for Defender-Europe 20 exercise
- January 17, 2020Eligible veterans authorized post access, shopping privileges in Germany
- January 16, 2020Eighth Army Engineers Install ACFT Equipment
- January 14, 2020Vehicle mechanics keep Army rolling throughout European theater
- January 9, 2020Tobyhanna modernizes Army command centers
- January 9, 2020Safety award for Lean, Six S efforts presented to artillery shop
- January 9, 2020ANAD assists AL National Guard with artillery repair training
- January 9, 2020DPW keeps air flowing on depot
- January 9, 2020Night shift employees ensure production is ready, on time for day shift
- January 6, 2020Tuition assistance program develops employees, benefits mission
- December 27, 2019Kentucky Guard first to receive ACFT equipment