FORSCOM FRONTLINE NEWSLETTER
By Mr. John Satterwhite (FORSCOM)October 17, 2019
FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 38:● The top news item in the 18 OCT 2019 edition: FORSCOM Soldier named Army's 'Best Warrior'.● Senior Leader -- Ryan D. McCarthy, Secretary of the Army, provided remarks on Readiness during the Association of the U.S. Army conference.● This week's On Point: U.S. Army; Ready Now.● Meet Your Army: Recently promoted SPC Thomas DeMarsico, combat medic, Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, recently earned his EFMB after an administrative no go during his first attempt.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:-- CPT Travis A. Johnson, while assigned to 1st Squadron, 17th Cavalry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division, helped to save a man from a burning vehicle last year.
-- Soldiers of the 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, recently kicked off the brigade's inaugural "Iron Medic" competition in Kuwait.
-- Troopers from the Regimental Support Squadron, 3rd Cavalry Regiment, recently underwent preparations for deployment to the National Training Center.
- May 29, 2020Army Reserve flight surgeon joins fight against COVID-19 in New York City
- May 27, 2020Altered: Dental staff continues mission, overcoming fear of COVID-19
- May 21, 2020FORSCOM Frontline
- May 20, 2020Military children take initiative to help COVID-19 healthcare workers
- May 18, 2020Essential to the effort: Postal workers even more critical during virus pandemic
- May 13, 2020In the fight: Child development centers vital to the force
- May 12, 2020Oklahoma National Guard medics support COVID-19 testing
- May 11, 2020Delaware National Guard supports coronavirus testing
- April 30, 2020FORSCOM FRONTLINE