FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 37:
● The top news item in the 11 OCT 2019 edition: XVIII Airborne Corps hosts change of command.
● Senior Leader -- LTG Michael E. Kurilla, CG, XVIII Airborne Corps, provided comments during his change of command ceremony where he took command of the Corps.
● This week's On Point: Changes coming to Army Combat Fitness Test.
● Meet Your Army: SPC Juan Gonzalez, a scout with Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1st Battalion, 32nd Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (LI), recently became the first enlisted Soldier to achieve the maximum score on the new Army Combat Fitness Test.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- 1st Infantry Division (Forward) recently held an unveiling ceremony to announce the designation of a forward deployed division headquarters in Poland.
-- Soldiers, Family and friends gathered recently to honor the life of a fallen 20th Engineer Brigade paratrooper at the All American Chapel, Fort Bragg