LCLA Aerial Resupply
By Sgt. Sarah SangsterOctober 4, 2019
The 25th Sustainment Brigade, 25th Infantry Division conducted Low Cost Low Altitude Aerial Resupply Training and certified 25th Combat Aviation Brigade crews in LCLA operations with CH-47 Chinooks from 3-25 Aviation Regiment GSAB on Benson drop zone.
The 536th Support Maintenance Company (SMC) conducted LCLA Rigging Procedure Refresher Training. They learned to rig 120 cases of bottled water donated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in three different configurations.
The 25th Composite Truck Company (CTC), lead by SGT Adolfo Lopez, supervised the transport of the equipment from Schofield Barracks to Wheeler Army Airfield and assisted in the CH-47 helicopter loading.
CW3 Dustin Schnaible, 3-25 Aviation Regiment Standardization Officer was the Pilot In-charge and CW2 Jerry Boroch from the 25DSB was the Jumpmaster on the aircraft controlling the loads. CW3 Greg Benson, 25ID's Senior Airdrop Systems Technician, controlled the ground and airspace to conduct the operation.
This event was able to train 25CTC and three flight crews from 3-25 Aviation Regiment in airdrop operations. It also exercises the 25th Infantry Division processes and procedures to be able to coordinate for Movement Handling Equipment, Transportation, Aviation assets, Real estate training area and Deliberate Risk Assessment mitigating factors to make the mission as safe as possible.
- July 2, 2020FORSCOM Frontline
- July 2, 2020Choosing something different: Delmar D. Davis III
- July 2, 2020Carnage Battery aims low with Excalibur round
- July 1, 2020Army airborne task force descends onto Guam
- June 30, 2020Life in uniform ‘perfect fit’ for CCDC Aviation, Missile Center military deputy
- June 30, 2020U.S. Army aims to hire 10,000 new Soldiers during three-day event
- June 30, 2020USASOAC welcomes new commander
- June 29, 20201/5 Aviation gunners qualify at Peason
- June 24, 2020CCDC AvMC selects principal deputy for science, technology efforts
- June 23, 2020Behind the COVID-19 mask: Army Aviation, medicine sciences find cockpit training solutions
- June 22, 2020NCNG Serves Food, Hope to Community During COVID-19
- June 20, 20209th Mission Support Command Hosts Retirement Ceremony
- June 15, 2020Aviator receives his first star
- June 12, 2020Fort Rucker CG issues GO No. 3 to loosen some COVID-19 pandemic restrictions
- June 9, 2020Tropic Lightning Division selects their best