LCLA Aerial Resupply
By Sgt. Sarah SangsterOctober 4, 2019
The 25th Sustainment Brigade, 25th Infantry Division conducted Low Cost Low Altitude Aerial Resupply Training and certified 25th Combat Aviation Brigade crews in LCLA operations with CH-47 Chinooks from 3-25 Aviation Regiment GSAB on Benson drop zone.
The 536th Support Maintenance Company (SMC) conducted LCLA Rigging Procedure Refresher Training. They learned to rig 120 cases of bottled water donated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in three different configurations.
The 25th Composite Truck Company (CTC), lead by SGT Adolfo Lopez, supervised the transport of the equipment from Schofield Barracks to Wheeler Army Airfield and assisted in the CH-47 helicopter loading.
CW3 Dustin Schnaible, 3-25 Aviation Regiment Standardization Officer was the Pilot In-charge and CW2 Jerry Boroch from the 25DSB was the Jumpmaster on the aircraft controlling the loads. CW3 Greg Benson, 25ID's Senior Airdrop Systems Technician, controlled the ground and airspace to conduct the operation.
This event was able to train 25CTC and three flight crews from 3-25 Aviation Regiment in airdrop operations. It also exercises the 25th Infantry Division processes and procedures to be able to coordinate for Movement Handling Equipment, Transportation, Aviation assets, Real estate training area and Deliberate Risk Assessment mitigating factors to make the mission as safe as possible.
- March 28, 2020DFAC Implements Changes to Combat COVID-19
- March 27, 2020USAACE CG provides Fort Rucker COVID-19 update, announces future actions
- March 26, 2020‘Black Knight’ Soldiers mentor at Georgia Combat Training Center
- March 26, 2020Fort Drum and Northern New York community leaders unified in fight against COVID 19
- March 26, 2020Kansas National Guard helps battle wildfires
- March 25, 2020AMCOM urges cyber-vigilance for teleworkers
- March 25, 2020MICC assists acquisition partners with training event
- March 25, 2020Camp Zama Youth Center’s Keystone Club donates canned goods
- March 24, 20204-39 holds memorial for fallen trainee
- March 24, 2020Schofield Barracks on ‘TAP’ to offer elite athlete program
- March 23, 2020Alaska Army Guard helps rescue Iditarod mushers
- March 19, 2020Aviation enterprise invests in leadership development
- March 18, 2020PEO Aviation announces Future Long Range Assault Aircraft Awards
- March 12, 202025th ID crowns Best CBRN Warrior
- February 27, 2020Tropic Lightning Soldier wins Aeromedical Award