CECOM "Employee Spotlight"
By U.S. ArmySeptember 26, 2019
Each month, the CECOM G-1 publishes the CECOM "Employee Spotlight."Designed as "CECOM team members recognizing their own," the CECOM Employee Spotlight allows members of the CECOM team to quickly and easily acknowledge a fellow employee who they believe is deserving of recognition for their effort or accomplishments in the workplace. Submissions are made via the Employee Spotlight SharePoint page. On the 5th of each month, submissions compiled from the previous month will be announced to the workforce and posted to the Employee Spotlight SharePoint page.
- August 6, 2020Fort Campbell MWR leaders show appreciation, surprise employees
- August 6, 2020RTC Safety Officer named ATEC Employee of the Quarter
- August 5, 2020Fort Knox officials remind residents, employees about firearms regulations
- August 5, 20202CR Soldier Spotlight: Sgt. Benjamin Weston
- August 3, 2020Army Materiel Command Hatch Act training
- August 3, 2020Depot recognizes interns on National Intern Day
- July 28, 2020CECOM Commanding General Sends...
- July 28, 2020August is Antiterrorism Awareness Month
- July 27, 2020A message from the CECOM CSM
- July 27, 2020Program showcases organization’s role models, leaders
- July 24, 2020People, mission take priority at USAACE civilian employee town hall
- July 23, 2020Leave guidance: Know your options