CECOM "Employee Spotlight"
By U.S. ArmySeptember 26, 2019
Each month, the CECOM G-1 publishes the CECOM "Employee Spotlight."
Designed as "CECOM team members recognizing their own," the CECOM Employee Spotlight allows members of the CECOM team to quickly and easily acknowledge a fellow employee who they believe is deserving of recognition for their effort or accomplishments in the workplace. Submissions are made via the Employee Spotlight SharePoint page. On the 5th of each month, submissions compiled from the previous month will be announced to the workforce and posted to the Employee Spotlight SharePoint page.
- February 28, 2020Spotlight on the 1st TSC Surgeon Cell: This is my Squad
- February 27, 2020Army Civilian Dedicated to Supporting Crane Army Workforce
- February 25, 20202CR spotlights Sgt. Glen O. Spence during Black History Month
- February 25, 2020Corps employees get taste of Nashville's black history
- February 20, 2020Elections coming: know your rules
- February 20, 2020Fort Jackson Family Homes improvements continue
- February 20, 2020Safer work at ANAD means equipment for Soldiers
- February 20, 2020Town hall covers variety of topics
- February 19, 2020Spotlight on 1st TSC Engineer-CW3 Florentino
- February 18, 2020Perna commands CECOM's attention at quarterly briefing
- February 14, 2020Elmo Webb: Black History Month Spotlight
- February 12, 2020Shared civil rights memories emphasize history, improvements
- February 11, 2020Visit the new CECOM website
- February 11, 2020Black History Month Employee Spotlight: Erin Cumbo Project Manager
- February 7, 2020USAG Italy professionals recognized for completing first Developmental Assignment Program
- January 31, 2020German local national selected as 22nd Surface Warrior in the spotlight