CECOM "Employee Spotlight"
By U.S. ArmySeptember 26, 2019
Each month, the CECOM G-1 publishes the CECOM "Employee Spotlight."
Designed as "CECOM team members recognizing their own," the CECOM Employee Spotlight allows members of the CECOM team to quickly and easily acknowledge a fellow employee who they believe is deserving of recognition for their effort or accomplishments in the workplace. Submissions are made via the Employee Spotlight SharePoint page. On the 5th of each month, submissions compiled from the previous month will be announced to the workforce and posted to the Employee Spotlight SharePoint page.
- November 19, 2019CECOM Soldiers Inducted into SAMC
- November 19, 2019CECOM Hosts Veterans Day Event
- November 18, 2019Norfolk District and young scientists intersect during geotagging event
- November 18, 2019New sponsorship training hopes to make Germany PCS 'sehr gut'
- November 15, 2019Thanksgiving meal being served Nov. 27 at Cantigny Dining Facility
- November 14, 2019Author's love of history leads to book publishing
- November 14, 2019CECOM Hall of Fame Now C5ISR Hall of Fame
- November 14, 2019Fort Sill postwide retirement ceremony set for Nov. 22
- November 14, 2019Rules for giving, receiving gifts
- November 13, 2019CPAC reminds employees to do research before picking health plans during annual open season
- November 8, 2019Strategic Support Area central in CECOM update to AMC
- November 7, 2019Fort A.P. Hill Employee Recognition Ceremony Nov. 5, 2019
- November 7, 2019Fort Rucker employee escorts Korean War veteran father on Honor Flight
- November 5, 2019CMA Veterans Day Spotlight - John Furchert
- November 5, 2019Security assistance employee of the quarter
- October 23, 2019CECOM Empowering Strategic Support Area Readiness: Logistics Information Readiness