FORSCOM FRONTLINE NEWSLETTER
By Mr. John Satterwhite (FORSCOM)September 23, 2019
FORSCOM FRONTLINE NEWSLETTER:1. FORSCOM/Army Units and Leaders in the News: FORSCOM's GEN Garrett: Army on right path to success2. Senior Leader Section: GEN Michael X. Garrett and CSM Curt Cornelison, FORSCOM CG and CSM, provided comments on National Hispanic Heritage Month.3. Meet Your Army: PFC Coy Hunt, Company A, 10th Engineer Battalion, 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, recently won the battalion's Soldier of the Month board. Hunt, a 19 year old from Texas, joined the Army in July of 2019, and has already shown much potential for a bright and successful career.4. Other news items and page two's "Top Shots" contains news captions and photos, including:
-- The XVIII Airborne Corps headquarters recently landed back at Fort Bragg after more than a year-long deployment to Iraq and Kuwait.
-- The Joint Readiness Exercise (JRE) 2019 allows the Army to train transportation units. The JRE started in Alaska and recently culminated in Mississippi.
-- Soldiers from a company in the 10th Mountain Division, recently cased their colors in preparation for their deployment in support of Operation Inherent Resolve.
- June 26, 2020CECOM CSM Changes Hands; Gutierrez Retires
- June 19, 2020Command Sgt. Maj. Michael J. Spear: New CSM at USAG Bavaria
- June 18, 2020On the frontlines of a pandemic: Fort Drum’s all-volunteer healthcare team at the center of the fight against COVID-19
- June 11, 2020FORSCOM FRONTLINE
- June 11, 2020Family’s legacy of service spans more than six decades
- June 11, 2020FORSCOM celebrates Army's 245 years of service to the Nation
- June 10, 2020On the frontlines against COVID: Medical Laboratory Specialist
- June 8, 2020USAES says farewell to CSM Galick
- May 29, 2020Army Reserve flight surgeon joins fight against COVID-19 in New York City
- May 21, 2020FORSCOM Frontline