Court-Martial date set for Maj. Mathew Golsteyn
By USASOC Public Affairs OfficeSeptember 12, 2019
Media Advisory #19-09-001
FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- The trial for Maj. Mathew Golsteyn's court-martial is currently set to begin Monday, Dec. 2, and take place in the main courthouse on Ft. Bragg.
As a service member pending trial, Maj. Mathew Golsteyn enjoys the presumption of innocence.
U.S. Army Special Operations Command will continue to adhere to U.S. Army rules and regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice in order to ensure the integrity of the legal process.
To make arrangements to attend the trial or for additional questions, please email the USASOC Public Affairs Office: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 910.432.6005.
- November 25, 2019RHC-P hosts Pacific region medical command teams during fall symposium
- November 25, 2019From Small-town Nebraska to Big Army
- November 22, 2019SEAC visits the NCOLCoE for the last time in uniform
- November 22, 2019Michigan, Latvia expand regional airfield coordination
- November 21, 2019Soldier throwing javelin toward Tokyo Olympics
- November 21, 2019Army leaders visit Fort Carson
- November 21, 2019Alaska Guardsman receives Bronze Star
- November 20, 2019Regional Health Command-Pacific kicks off 2019 Fall Commander's Symposium
- November 19, 2019IMCOM recognizes 15 of its best with Stalwart Award
- November 19, 2019Installation Management Command welcomes new Command Sergeant Major
- November 19, 2019Command bids farewell, welcomes new member of the command team
- November 18, 2019Initial 'Straight Talk' event provides up-close view of Garrison operations
- November 14, 2019Maj. Mathew Golsteyn Trial Date Delayed Until February 19th
- November 1, 2019The International Martial Arts Self Defense Class