Court-Martial date set for Maj. Mathew Golsteyn
By USASOC Public Affairs OfficeSeptember 12, 2019
Media Advisory #19-09-001
FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- The trial for Maj. Mathew Golsteyn's court-martial is currently set to begin Monday, Dec. 2, and take place in the main courthouse on Ft. Bragg.
As a service member pending trial, Maj. Mathew Golsteyn enjoys the presumption of innocence.
U.S. Army Special Operations Command will continue to adhere to U.S. Army rules and regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice in order to ensure the integrity of the legal process.
To make arrangements to attend the trial or for additional questions, please email the USASOC Public Affairs Office: email@example.com, or call 910.432.6005.
- October 22, 2019AMCOM Veteran Spotlight: Protocol Specialist cooked up a successful Army career
- October 17, 2019Dierks Bentley set to play Michie Stadium Friday
- October 10, 2019Army doctrine box set to be introduced at AUSA
- October 10, 2019Army volleyball player recovers from ACL injury in time for Military World Games
- October 9, 2019(untitled)
- October 2, 2019AMSC launches fully-online version of Civilian Intermediate Course
- October 2, 2019Maj. Mathew Golsteyn motions hearing
- October 1, 2019Barr library set to bring comic-con'ish Fantober Fort Knox to community
- October 1, 2019The Road to Predictive Logistics: Perspectives from the 8th Theater Sustainment Command
- September 23, 2019Monthly Fort Knox retirement ceremony set for Sept. 27
- September 23, 2019SOMETIMES PLANS CHANGE - Program sets transitioning troops up for success
- September 19, 2019Setting a vision for Army housing communities in the Benelux
- September 19, 2019Setting a vision for Army housing communities in Vicenza
- September 17, 2019The 92-year-old Army veteran who translated at Nuremberg
- September 16, 2019Media advisory: Correction on the arrangements to attend Maj. Mathew Golsteyn court-martial