Court-Martial date set for Maj. Mathew Golsteyn
By USASOC Public Affairs OfficeSeptember 12, 2019
Media Advisory #19-09-001
FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- The trial for Maj. Mathew Golsteyn's court-martial is currently set to begin Monday, Dec. 2, and take place in the main courthouse on Ft. Bragg.
As a service member pending trial, Maj. Mathew Golsteyn enjoys the presumption of innocence.
U.S. Army Special Operations Command will continue to adhere to U.S. Army rules and regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice in order to ensure the integrity of the legal process.
To make arrangements to attend the trial or for additional questions, please email the USASOC Public Affairs Office: email@example.com, or call 910.432.6005.
- February 10, 2020Magistrate court gets serious about missed court dates, seeks command help to enforce
- February 10, 2020'Well done!' -- Fort Knox School Age Center staff celebrate reaccreditation successes
- February 10, 2020New 335th Signal Command senior leader pins second star
- February 5, 2020Red River bids farewell to depot sergeant major
- February 5, 2020'Right Arm Night' event at Fort Detrick 'builds a team of teams'
- February 5, 2020U.S. Army South prepares for exercise with Brazil
- February 5, 2020AFC awards Maneuver Support Battle Lab Soldiers for development of analytical platform
- February 4, 2020Former USTRANSCOM senior enlisted leader emphasized integrity, others first, and teamwork
- January 31, 2020SMA to Soldiers: 'Understand the people around you'
- January 29, 2020Barracks named in honor of senior NCO
- January 28, 2020Monthly Fort Knox retirement ceremony set for Jan. 31
- January 28, 2020Minnesota Guard Soldier honors family's military history
- January 24, 2020NCO induction ceremony shows power of resiliency
- January 24, 20201st CAV Commander visits troops
- January 17, 2020Garrison welcomes new senior enlisted leader
- January 16, 2020Bidding farewell to Command Sgt. Maj. Garner