FORSCOM FRONTLINE NEWSLETTER
By Mr. John Satterwhite (FORSCOM)September 6, 2019
FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 32:
● The top news item in the 6 SEP 2019 edition: 30th Armored Brigade Combat Team conducts driver training.
● Senior Leader -- GEN Michael X. Garrett and CSM Curt Cornelison, FORSCOM CG and CSM, provided comments to support National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month.
● This week's On Point: Suicide Prevention, Awareness Month.
● Meet Your Army: SGT Jin Lim, 1st Squadron, 14th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, was named the Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers President of the Year for the Army.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- Two Soldiers from 1st Medical Brigade, 13th Expeditionary Sustainment Command, recently received Army Individual Awards of Excellence.
-- Medical specialists from the 126th Forward Resuscitative Surgical Team, 9th Hospital Center, 1st Medical Brigade, were honored at a recent redeployment ceremony.
-- Two Soldiers with the 46th Engineer Battalion, 20th Engineer Brigade, recently earned the Sapper tab to go along with their previously-earned Ranger tabs.
- January 27, 2021U.S. Army STAND-TO! | Army Grooming Standards and AR 670-1
- January 26, 2021Revised Army regulation and grooming standards support diversity, equity and inclusion and people first priority
- December 27, 2020Army Statement on Shooting in Rockford, Illinois
- December 8, 2020Secretary of the Army announces missing Soldier policy, forms People First Task Force to implement Fort Hood Independent Review Committee (FHIRC) recommendations
- September 24, 2020Army announces upcoming 1st ABCT, 3rd Infantry Division unit rotation
- September 24, 2020Army announces upcoming 1st ABCT, 1st Cavalry Division, unit rotation
- September 8, 2020Army to host the first xTech 3 Summit, a premier technology showcase across the U.S.
- April 23, 2020Army announces upcoming 2nd BCT, 1st Armored Division, unit rotation
- April 23, 2020Army announces upcoming 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters, unit rotation
- April 1, 2020U.S. Army medical research institute continues work on coronavirus
- March 24, 2020U.S. Army provides medical facilities to support COVID-19 efforts
- December 5, 2019Army announces upcoming 2nd BCT, 1st Infantry Division unit rotation
- September 12, 2019Department of the Army announces upcoming 1st Armored Division Headquarters unit rotation
- September 12, 2019Department of the Army announces upcoming 3rd ABCT, 1st Cavalry Division, unit rotation
- September 12, 2019Department of the Army announces upcoming 1st BCT, 25th ID, U.S. Army Alaska unit rotation
- September 12, 2019Department of the Army announces upcoming 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters unit rotation