Combined Resolve XII: 1st ID brings air and ground firepower
By Sgt. Kris Anthony WrightAugust 30, 2019
HOHENFELS, Germany -- Various units from the 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, as well as AH-64 Apache attach helicopter crews from the 1st Squadron 6th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Combat Aviation Brigade, all of the 1st Infantry Division, participated in Combined Resolve XII in Hohenfels, Germany August 15-27, 2019. The exercise is a semiannual multinational training event that includes over 5,000 Soldiers from various allied and partner nations from around Europe.
- October 11, 2019U.S. Army Europe veterinarians practice skills in austere evironments in Vet Strike
- October 9, 2019Mobilizing to prevent domestic violence
- October 4, 2019Disaster relief exercise tests German, American first responders
- October 3, 2019Regional Health Command Europe Soldiers earn their Air Assault wings
- October 1, 2019First Army Commander visits Gold Star Mothers at Chicagoland luncheon
- October 1, 2019Garrison focus: improving "Our Home in Germany"
- September 24, 2019Soldier takes 1st in Army, 2nd overall in Alpha Warrior competition
- September 20, 2019First Lieutenant Vivian Roberts: The Georgia National Guard's only POW of WWI
- September 16, 2019SMDC establishes first command chief warrant officer
- September 12, 2019Fort Sill Pooch-A-Poolooza draws dozens of dogs, families
- September 12, 2019Combined Resolve XII: 1st CAB Apaches bring firepower to the fight
- September 12, 2019Combined Resolve XII: Friend or Foe