DALLAS -- Military shoppers have a chance to cheer on the Army Black Knights and Navy Midshipmen in person at the 2019 Army-Navy Game just by shopping their military exchange or commissary with their MILITARY STAR card.Shoppers will automatically be entered to win two tickets to the game when they use their MILITARY STAR card from Aug. 31 to Oct. 17. Qualifying purchases can be made anywhere MILITARY STAR is accepted, including ShopMyExchange.com, meaning honorably discharged veterans can win, too.The Army & Air Force Exchange Service, which administers the MILITARY STAR program, is a participating partner of the 2019 Army-Navy Game."The Army-Navy Game is where heroes win," said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Luis Reyes, Exchange senior enlisted advisor. "The Exchange and MILITARY STAR want the best customers in the world to have a chance to experience this game live."Four winners will be randomly selected and will receive a pair of tickets to the 120th Army-Navy Game, which takes place Dec. 14 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. Travel and lodging are not included. For more information and official rules, visit the link below.
- August 5, 2020Resilient World Class Soldier-athletes train for Olympics despite COVID-19
- August 3, 2020Uniquely experienced officer takes charge of 16th Ord. Bn.
- July 31, 2020Clothing exchange helps USAG Wiesbaden community look SHARP
- July 16, 2020599th Trans. Bde, Navy, Coast Guard, contractor team uploads Marine Corps ammo for PTA
- July 14, 2020Army looks to better attract gaming industry for training simulations
- July 2, 2020Walker pins on third star, becomes AMC deputy commander
- July 2, 2020Female Soldiers, JGSDF members on Camp Zama share experiences as women in workforce
- June 28, 2020Army facilitates Navy ship-to-shore virtual health capability
- June 25, 2020Fort Sill PXtra reopens after renovations
- June 25, 2020Camp Zama woodshop inspires creativity
- June 23, 2020FamilyMWR to kick off 12-week esports tournament
- June 22, 2020‘Game-changing’ virtual health care saves Soldier’s life
- June 18, 2020Army researchers take proactive approach to cybersecurity