FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume IX, Issue 30
By Mr. John Satterwhite (FORSCOM)August 26, 2019
The top news item in the 23 AUG 2019 edition: FORSCOM, USARC Honor Army Families at Family Day.
● Senior Leader -- LTG Charles D. Luckey, Army Chief of Army Reserve and CG, USARC, provided comments during a visit to Hawaii to observe training.
● This week's On Point: Army makes changes to Sponsorship Program.
● Meet Your Army: SPC Javier Long, wheel vehicle mechanic, Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 13th Expeditionary Sustainment Command, has been in the Army for a little over two years but is already one of the most crucial members of his maintenance team. He enjoys what he does and has his sights set on advancing further up the ranks.
● Information products from across the Army -- including:
-- LTG Charles D. Luckey, Chief, Army Reserve and Commanding General, USARC, recently visited units doing annual training in Hawaii.
-- Soldiers from the 1st Infantry Division are participating in the semiannual multinational exercise Combined Resolve XII in Hohenfels, Germany.
-- Soldiers with the 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division, recently participated in a live-fire exercise at the Grafenwoehr Training Area, Germany.
- January 22, 2021Message from the Under Secretary of the Army
- January 21, 2021Army family: New Mexico woman joins husband, son in National Guard
- January 21, 2021Brothers in arms serving at US Capitol
- January 19, 2021Scenarios, vignettes aid 3rd Chemical Brigade SHARP program
- January 21, 2021Just scrolling through: Army urges responsible social media usage
- January 20, 2021Acting Secretary of the Army initial message to the force
- January 20, 2021Army chief of staff discusses Arctic strategy, Indo-Pacific presence
- January 20, 2021Get to know the COVID-19 vaccine
- January 20, 2021Researchers advance detection method for explosives
- January 20, 2021Farewell message from the Secretary of the Army
- January 19, 2021Army undersecretary to leave post, reflects on career
- January 12, 2021Tuskegee Airman loses battle to COVID-19
- January 19, 2021New app simplifies housing repair requests
- January 19, 2021AMCOM develops Data and Analytics Center of Excellence
- January 19, 2021SMA praises National Guard’s work ahead of inauguration
- January 17, 2021Guard judge advocates brief Soldiers and Airmen in DC
- January 14, 2021Army project monitoring eagles wins conservation recognition
- January 17, 2021National Guard troops head to DC from as far away as Guam
- January 15, 2021Army leaders talk ethical leadership
- January 12, 2021Utah National Guard supporting long-term care facilities
- January 14, 2021Speaker recalls life and legacy of Dr. King as it relates to his own family’s experience
- January 14, 2021More National Guard troops head to DC for inaugural support