JBLM conducts mortar training Aug. 18 through Aug. 22
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsAugust 16, 2019
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Joint Base Lewis-McChord will conduct day and nighttime training with 60, 81 and 120 mm mortars from 12 a.m., Aug. 18, through 11:59 p.m., Aug. 22.
The local community can expect to hear increased levels of activity during the daytime and nighttime hours, and it can extend beyond the posted times due to training requirements.
Public queries or comments about noise may be directed to #JBLM Public Affairs through https://home.army.mil/lewis-mcchord/index.php/contact/noise-and-public-disturbances.
- August 28, 2019WA Sec. of State and Tacoma Mayor celebrate Women's Equality at JBLM
- August 28, 2019JBLM to conduct artillery training Aug. 29
- August 24, 2019Lancers Deploy to National Training Center
- August 23, 2019Human Resources Command visits Hawaii based logisticians
- August 19, 2019JBLM has new 627th ABG commander, JBLM deputy garrison commander
- August 15, 2019Eleven medical professionals earn EFMB
- August 14, 2019Pospisil assumes responsibility as Corps CSM
- August 14, 2019Contracting team provides operational support to joint forces
- August 13, 2019Brunson takes command of Bayonet Division
- August 12, 2019JBLM conducts mortar and artillery training
- August 7, 2019JBLM's Camp Runamuck helps military kids understand deployment
- August 6, 2019Madigan exercises expanded SRP
- August 1, 2019JBLM Soldiers March in Seafair Torchlight Parade
- July 29, 2019JBLM conducts artillery training
- July 24, 2019JBLM teen wins Pacific Military Youth of the Year