JBLM conducts mortar training Aug. 18 through Aug. 22
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsAugust 16, 2019
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Joint Base Lewis-McChord will conduct day and nighttime training with 60, 81 and 120 mm mortars from 12 a.m., Aug. 18, through 11:59 p.m., Aug. 22.
The local community can expect to hear increased levels of activity during the daytime and nighttime hours, and it can extend beyond the posted times due to training requirements.
Public queries or comments about noise may be directed to #JBLM Public Affairs through https://home.army.mil/lewis-mcchord/index.php/contact/noise-and-public-disturbances.
- November 20, 2019Army names 902nd CBN as outstanding unit
- November 18, 2019JBLM Culinary Specialists Try-Out for New Opportunity
- November 15, 2019JBLM conducts mortar training Nov. 17-22
- November 14, 2019Steel Soldier Earns ESB, One of First Junior Soldiers at JBLM to Earn the Badge
- November 13, 2019Lancer Brigade's EIB and ESB Testing Comes to a Close
- November 13, 2019Lancer Soldiers continue testing at EIB/ESB
- November 12, 2019Advising on defense health
- November 7, 201925th Infantry Division Change of Command
- November 6, 2019Speakers share stories of strength, resiliency at TEDxJBLM
- November 6, 2019JBLM hosts naturalization ceremony for new U.S. citizens
- October 31, 2019JBLM units support local Veterans Day events
- October 28, 2019Exercise Noble Skywave Completes Global Competition