Sgt. Dustin M. Wright to receive the Silver Star
By 1st Special Forces Command (Airborne) Public AffairsAugust 13, 2019
FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- On Aug. 14, 2019, Maj. Gen. John Deedrick, commanding general, 1st Special Forces Command (Airborne), will present the Silver Star to the Family of Staff Sgt. Dustin M. Wright.
Wright was killed in action during operations in Niger, Oct. 4, 2017. He is being recognized for his valorous actions on that day.
The Wright Family invites the public to attend. The ceremony will take place at 2 p.m. at the Santa Claus Community Center, Santa Claus, Georgia. Doors will open at 1:30 p.m. Members of the media who wish to attend, are asked to contact Capt. Rick Dickson, U.S. Army Special Operations Command public affairs representative, for coordination, no later than 5 p.m., August 13.
For questions, please contact the USASOC Public Affairs representative, Capt. Rick Dickson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 334-614-5640.
- February 25, 2020Army Public Health Center STEM mentorship rewards all participants
- February 25, 2020Contact Information for the Logistics Modernization Program
- February 25, 2020LMP Publications
- February 20, 2020Lawton Public Schools 'AIM' is to develop, retain young leaders
- February 20, 2020Army P3T offers fitness training for pregnant, postpartum Soldiers
- February 19, 2020FLW Incident Response Training Department wins HSIN award
- February 18, 2020HRC to host Victims/Survivors of Sexual Violence Resource Fair Feb. 20
- February 14, 202075 helping hands plant combined 46 Pecan, Dogwood trees ahead of Arbor Day
- February 14, 2020Recycling program turns trash into dollars for Belvoir programs, facilities
- February 14, 2020Joint Task Force-Port Opening elements train to provide rapid deployment options
- February 13, 2020New Fort Knox DPW director ready to be 'servant to all'
- February 11, 2020Fort Riley moves ahead with $35.4M barracks renovation plan
- February 10, 2020News on tap: New York City Drinking Water
- February 5, 2020Grant Hall Courtroom Public Open House
- February 3, 2020PHC-P Soldier and entomologist promoted to lieutenant colonel
- February 3, 2020Public Health Command Europe hosts joint NCO induction ceremony