JBLM conducts mortar and artillery training
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsAugust 12, 2019
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Joint Base Lewis-McChord will conduct day and nighttime training with 120 mm mortars and artillery from 6 a.m., Aug. 13, through 11:59 p.m., Aug. 16.
The local community can expect to hear increased levels of activity during the daytime and nighttime hours, and it can extend beyond the posted times due to training requirements.
Public queries or comments about noise may be directed to #JBLM Public Affairs through https://home.army.mil/lewis-mcchord/index.php/contact/noise-and-public-disturbances.
- September 18, 2019Battalion Commanders Discuss Field Artillery Live Fire Operations
- September 18, 2019Japan Ground Self-Defense Force examines safety diagram
- September 18, 2019Bilateral Planning of a Live Fire Exercise
- September 18, 2019U.S. & Indian Armies Complete Yudh Abhyas 19
- September 16, 2019Army's fiscal, maintenance struggles forge privatized housing
- September 16, 2019Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2019 continues on Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- September 12, 2019Service members become Foofarites for a day
- September 12, 2019Confronting the demons of the past may help save someone's future
- September 12, 2019Confronting demons of the past may help save someone's future
- September 12, 2019Overnight I-5 lanes, ramp closures near JBLM this week
- September 12, 2019JBLM conducts artillery, mortars, demolitions training Sept. 7-22
- September 12, 2019JBLM firefighters welcome new fire station
- September 12, 2019Exercise Yudh Abhyas 19 Kicks Off at Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- September 12, 2019WA Sec. of State and Tacoma Mayor celebrate Women's Equality at JBLM
- September 12, 2019JBLM to conduct artillery training Aug. 29
- September 12, 2019JBLM has new 627th ABG commander, JBLM deputy garrison commander