JBLM conducts mortar and artillery training
By Joint Base Lewis-McChord Garrison Public AffairsAugust 12, 2019
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. -- Joint Base Lewis-McChord will conduct day and nighttime training with 120 mm mortars and artillery from 6 a.m., Aug. 13, through 11:59 p.m., Aug. 16.
The local community can expect to hear increased levels of activity during the daytime and nighttime hours, and it can extend beyond the posted times due to training requirements.
Public queries or comments about noise may be directed to #JBLM Public Affairs through https://home.army.mil/lewis-mcchord/index.php/contact/noise-and-public-disturbances.
- December 6, 2019JBLM to train with mortars and artillery Dec. 9 to 13
- December 6, 2019Hundreds of 'Trees for Troops' available Dec. 7
- November 29, 2019JBLM to train with mortars and artillery Dec. 2 to 8
- November 27, 2019Culinary specialists serve Thanksgiving meal to Lawton-Fort Sill community
- November 26, 2019Temperatures are cooling down, JBLM's snow removal team heats up
- November 26, 2019Field Artillery experts advance peer-to-peer training at NCO academy
- November 26, 2019Keep your kitchen safe from fires this Thanksgiving
- November 25, 2019RHC-P hosts Pacific region medical command teams during fall symposium
- November 20, 2019Army names 902nd CBN as outstanding unit
- November 18, 2019JBLM Culinary Specialists Try-Out for New Opportunity
- November 15, 2019JBLM conducts mortar training Nov. 17-22
- November 14, 2019Steel Soldier Earns ESB, One of First Junior Soldiers at JBLM to Earn the Badge
- November 13, 2019219 Lancer Soldiers Prove Expert Proficiency
- November 13, 2019Lancer Soldiers continue testing at EIB/ESB
- November 6, 2019JBLM hosts naturalization ceremony for new U.S. citizens