Hellcat Company conducts a change of command
By Maj. Anthony ClasJuly 26, 2019
EL PASO, Texas -- Capt. Jeffrey Drumm relinquished command of Headquarters and Headquarters Company "Hellcat", 1st Battalion, 77th Armor Regiment", 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division to Capt. Matthew Schenaker at Fort Bliss, Texas, July 22.
Capt. Jeffrey Drumm, outgoing commander for HHC, 1st Battalion, 77th Armor Regiment, left his command humbly, identifying his team as the responsible party for his company's success during his command.
"Everyone runs the ship, and I just came along for the ride," said Drumm.
Capt. Matthew Schenaker, incoming commander for Hellcat Company, is appreciative for being able to command a company within the same battalion he served with in during 1st Battalion, 77th Armor Regiment's recent deployment to the Republic of Korea.
"(Hellcat Company) Is with the same battalion I was with when I was deployed to in the Republic of Korea, so it's like I never left the unit," said Schenaker.
The Soldiers from Hellcat Company recently returned from a nine-month deployment to the Republic of Korea increasing readiness and strengthening the alliance with our ROK Army allies.
- January 16, 2020Eighth Army Engineers Install ACFT Equipment
- January 15, 2020The TikTok App Has Never Been Authorized for Use on Army Mobile Devices
- January 14, 2020Fort Sill, area leaders honors CASA for Oklahoma south
- January 14, 2020A Day on the Slope- Warrior Adventure Quest with Hohenfels ODR
- January 13, 2020Army Reserve Soldier reflects on accomplishments of first combat tour
- January 13, 202010th Mountain Soldiers advance in competition for General MacArthur Leadership Award
- January 9, 2020Raider Brigade loads vehicles for cross-country movement ahead of NTC rotation
- January 8, 2020Army Reserve Air Traffic Services Company redeploys from USCENTCOM mission
- January 6, 2020USMA Company C2 "Flying Circus" takes flight with precious cargo
- January 3, 2020Soldiers manage vendor pool in unique contingency environment
- January 2, 2020CCDC's Road Map to Modernizing the Army: Soldier lethality
- December 30, 20191032nd TC completes international line haul mission
- December 30, 2019Jordan, US train on heavy-duty weapon system
- December 13, 201930th Armored Brigade Combat Team celebrates National Guard's 383rd birthday
- December 12, 2019Army smart machining solution to drive down cost, deliver better weapons to Soldiers