Fort Knox Vacation Bible School is taking registrations now
By G. Anthonie Riis |Fort Knox NewsJuly 3, 2019
The Fort Knox Military Family Life Center is hosting vacation bible school at Fort Knox's Prichard Place Chapel from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. from July 22-26.
The year's VBS theme is "ROAR! Life is Wild, God is good," and classes will instruct children from age 4 (by Sept. 1) to those who have completed of 5th Grade.
VBS will include games and recreational events as well as snacks and meals for those in attendance. Children will also learn biblical teachings from the stories and characters found in the Bible.
For more information call Chaplain (Maj.) Jonathan Lee (502) 624-5255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To volunteer as a leader, sign up at www.myvbs.org/fortknox.
- December 13, 201910th Mountain CG reads to children through USO
- December 13, 2019Employees provide for DHR, ANAD families
- December 12, 2019Fort Knox prepares to say farewell to DPW director behind DOD, Department of Energy fame
- December 12, 20191st Theater Sustainment Command Soldiers Return from Deployment
- December 11, 2019"Learning to Thrive with My New Normal"
- December 11, 2019Photos: German Army Liaisons visit graves of WWII POWs buried at Fort Knox
- December 11, 2019Need to Know: ICE comments don't substitute for work orders, bog down process
- December 11, 2019Fort Knox housing partner officials prepare to fill Resident Advisory Board seats
- December 10, 2019Toys for Kids opens at Fort Sill
- December 9, 2019Grinch-tastic Open House sleighing into Barr Memorial Library Dec. 17
- December 9, 2019Alaska Guard brings Christmas gifts to children in villages
- December 6, 2019Fort Knox kicks off holiday season with annual Christmas tree lighting
- December 6, 2019USAG Ansbach celebrates annual tradition in Rothenburg
- December 4, 2019Fort Knox Safety: Runners should be seen and aware of motorists
- December 3, 2019Fort Knox DES celebrates new employees, presents awards in badging ceremony
- December 2, 2019Need 2 Know: How much is too much to give office mates during the holidays?