SHARP Summit at Ford Island
By SFC Wynnfred HokeJuly 2, 2019
The 8th TSC command team, Maj. Gen. Charles R. Hamilton, commanding general and Command Sgt. Maj. Maurice V. Chaplin attended the last day of the SHARP Summit held on Ford Island, Hawaii to highlight the dedication of SHARP. As the keynote speaker, Hamilton said that leaders rely on SHARP advocates heavily to help ensure a healthy command climate, to prevent sexual misconduct and to impliment measures necessary to protect our Soldiers. He and CSM Chaplin both stressed how thankful they are for what SHARP does for service members every single day.
- November 4, 2019Tank Maintainer: 'We ensure APS-5 strategic options are viable'
- November 1, 2019Materiel Systems Organization hosts vehicle cost summit
- October 30, 2019Army civilians gather for multi-district 'Innovation Team' summit
- October 11, 2019Summit to ready participants for civilian job market
- October 11, 2019Blanchfield partners with community alliance to promote seeking help
- October 3, 2019Army Sustainment Command preps to help ensure smooth transition to LOGCAP V
- October 3, 2019U.S. Army North Civil Support Training Authority heads underground to train in NYC
- September 23, 2019JBLM hosts 6th annual career summit Sept. 24-25
- September 12, 2019Fort Leonard Wood SHARP Summit 2019: Assault survivors share their stories
- September 12, 2019LGBT Pride month Observance at Bongo Hall
- September 12, 2019Brigade summit addresses SHARP
- September 12, 2019Eighth Army SHARP hosts the inaugural SHARP Summit
- September 12, 2019Rising to the Challenge