ISEC Welcomes New Command Sergeant Major
By CECOM Public AffairsJune 27, 2019
Fort Huachuca, Arizona - The U.S. Army Information Systems Engineering Command (ISEC), a subordinate unit of the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM), welcomed Command Sgt. Maj. Jason D. McCoy in a ceremony on the Fort Huachuca grounds, May 21, 2019.McCoy replaced outgoing Command Sgt. Maj. Dexter M. Manning.The Change of Responsibility ceremony is a tradition that marks the transfer of responsibility for the accomplishments of the unit and the welfare of its Soldiers and their families from the outgoing to the incoming senior non-commissioned officer of the organization.
ISEC Commander Col. Nicole R. Morris presided over the ceremony, which occurred at the Greely Hall flagpole on the Fort Huachuca installation.
McCoy is a 29-year veteran of the Army and arrived at ISEC after completing his most recent tour at the 40th Expeditionary Signal Battalion, also located at Fort Huachuca.Manning, a 30-year veteran of the Army, completed his 18-month tour as ISEC CSM and is moving on to retirement in South Carolina. Manning was ISEC's CSM from October 2017 to May 2019.The summer season of change at ISEC will continue later this month when Morris relinquishes her command of ISEC to incoming commander, Col. Osvaldo Ortiz. Ortiz recently completed a tour as executive officer to the CECOM commanding general at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.ISEC is one of five subordinate elements of CECOM and securely replaces legacy communication systems and modernizes information technology and infrastructure on post, camps and stations across the Army and the Nation.
- September 22, 2020Operation Ready Warrior teaches adaptability, leadership
- September 21, 2020Fort McCoy garrison commander reviews post’s COVID-19 pandemic response success
- September 21, 2020Photo Essay: Renovations for office building continue at Fort McCoy
- September 21, 2020Fort McCoy observes Hispanic Heritage Month; speaker recalls 1980 Cuban refugee operation on installation
- September 20, 2020A virtual chapel service with Chaplain (Capt.) Leo Theoret
- September 18, 2020A virtual chapel service - Rosh Hashanah with Dr. Sam Caron
- September 16, 2020Emergency manager focuses on ‘Ps’ of National Preparedness Month
- September 16, 2020MVC delivers #HUAHousing services through COVID-19
- September 16, 2020FMWR Cowboy Camp Out
- September 15, 2020Allies During Adversity: NETCOM Stands with SHARP
- September 14, 2020Rising to the next challenge, Sapper-qualified NCO wins Best Warrior for Army Reserve
- September 14, 2020Through Colored Glass & Light: NETCOM, Remembers its Signaleers on 9/11 Anniversary
- September 13, 2020A virtual chapel service with Chaplain (Capt.) Christopher J. Yeargin