By AAFESJune 24, 2019
DALLAS -- MILITARY STAR and Unilever are making this summer even brighter for 50 military shoppers with $25,000 in giveaways.
On July 15, all MILITARY STAR cardholders will automatically be entered into a drawing. Fifty winners selected at random will receive $500 MILITARY STAR statement credits.
"It's always an honor to give back to service members and families who give so much to this country," said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Luis Reyes, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service's senior enlisted advisor. "MILITARY STAR supports our troops not only with everyday savings and discounts but also with great giveaways like this."
Shoppers can apply for a MILITARY STAR card at any exchange store or online at MyECP.com any time prior to July 15 and, upon account approval, be entered into the giveaway.
Winners will be announced on or about Aug. 15. No purchase necessary to win. For complete rules, visit MyECP.com/CustomerAds/Page/Exchange.com.
The MILITARY STAR card is an exclusive line of credit for service members and their families to use at exchanges and commissaries -- no matter where they serve. MILITARY STAR is administered by the Army & Air Force Exchange Service.
Other benefits of the card include:
* Two rewards points per dollar on purchases and a $20 rewards card after 2,000 points earned
* The lowest flat-rate APR (12.49%) among store cards -- rate is offered to all cardholders
* No annual, late or over-limit fees
* 10% discount on first day's purchases for new MILITARY STAR accounts
* Reduced interest deployment plan with no payments required for eligible customers