Cadet Command hosts LGBT 5K 'Fun Color Run' at Fort Knox
By G. Anthonie Riis | Fort Knox NewsJune 10, 2019
Fort Knox's U.S. Army Cadet Command presents Pride In All Who Serve 5K Fun Color Run/Walk at the Libbey Hall running track 9:30-11:30 a.m. June 21.
Brigadier Gen. Antonio Munera, deputy commanding general of Cadet Command, will speak to attendees about the contributions that the LGBT community has made to the armed services.
Signs located along the track will educate readers about the struggles that LGBT Soldiers have endured because of their sexual orientation.
For more information, call the unit Equal Opportunity Office at (502) 624-4583.
- December 13, 201925ID TLW19 Official Review
- December 12, 2019Army seniors hope to complete four-year sweep of Navy in rivalry game
- December 11, 2019Firsties reflect on Army-Navy rivalry before last game as cadets
- December 11, 2019SWAT-C brings cadets, midshipmen together for greater good
- December 10, 2019The 2nd Brigade Engineer Battalion, 3rd ABCT commemorates the 69th Burning of the Colors Ceremony
- December 9, 2019Empowering motherhood via CRDAMC's Centering Pregnancy
- December 4, 2019DFL Spanish hosts Chile's Ambassador to the U.S. for lecture
- December 4, 2019Army approves coyote brown caps for ACUs
- November 29, 20199th JROTC Battalion remembers the "Great War" during Flanders, Belgium visit
- November 27, 2019Winning soldiers experience weekend of esports and NFL fun
- November 25, 2019Fort Sill run honors fallen service members, Gold Star families
- November 25, 2019West Point cadets develop aircraft health monitor at Aviation, Missile Center
- November 21, 2019Cadets unseal their futures at Branch Night
- November 20, 2019Native American culture runs deep within the USMA Corps of Cadets