Deputy Chief of Chaplains
By Eric Jorgensen, Chaplain CorpsAugust 16, 2019
Chaplain (Brigadier General) William Green Jr. became the United States Army's 26th Deputy Chief of Chaplains on August 16, 2019. He is ordained as a minister and endorsed as an Army chaplain by the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.; and he has served in multiple key assignments and on multiple deployments, supporting a wide array of Army units and Soldiers. As the Deputy Chief of Chaplains, Chaplain (Brigadier General) Green supports the Chief of Chaplains in leading the Army Chaplain Corps, to provide religious support to the Soldiers, Families, and civilians of the U.S. Army.
- December 9, 2019Army chief of staff promotes Karbler
- December 5, 2019CW3 Sara Smith -- IPPS-A Best of the Best
- December 4, 2019CW4 Michael Looper -- IPPS-A Best of the Best
- December 4, 2019'If the network isn't ready, we are not ready'
- December 4, 2019CW2 Brian Connelly -- IPPS-A Best of the Best
- December 4, 2019NY Guard chaplains meet with South African counterparts
- December 2, 2019Detroit Arsenal chief legal counsel promoted to Senior Executive Service
- November 30, 2019Chaplain: 'We sell hope'
- November 26, 2019FLW Robotics University develops new robot to be used by all services
- November 21, 2019Fort Knox community takes care of its own through Red Cross, chaplain partnership
- November 20, 2019Change of stole ceremony welcomes new USACAPOC(A) chaplain
- November 18, 2019Rangers and spouses enjoy Chaplain led date night
- November 15, 2019AMC Chaplain Corps supports readiness through building resilience
- November 14, 2019CCDC AvMC stands up Chaplain Care Team
- November 13, 2019Camp Humphreys Chaplain Corps trains ROKA counterparts