Deputy Chief of Chaplains, U.S. Army Reserve
By Eric Jorgensen, Chaplain CorpsJune 4, 2019
Chaplain (Brigadier General) Robert F. Pleczkowski became the Deputy Chief of Chaplains, United States Army Reserve, on October 1, 2017. He serves as the primary Army Reserve liaison to the United States Army Chief of Chaplains. He is ordained as a priest and endorsed as an Army chaplain by the Polish National Catholic Church. He began his military career as an Army Reserve Chaplain through a direct commission in 1991. Prior to his appointment as Deputy Chief of Chaplains, he served in various key leadership positions at the Office of the Chief of Chaplains, as well as at U.S. Army Reserve Command and the Office of the Chief of Army Reserve.
- December 9, 2019Devens RFTA hosts Trees for Soldiers
- December 9, 2019Army chief of staff promotes Karbler
- December 4, 2019'If the network isn't ready, we are not ready'
- December 4, 2019Army authorizes Skype for Business, IMO says users may not need or want it
- December 4, 2019NY Guard chaplains meet with South African counterparts
- December 2, 2019Exchange program benefits VNG Soldiers, partnerships
- December 2, 20199th JROTC Battalion remembers the "Great War" during Flanders, Belgium visit
- November 30, 2019Chaplain: 'We sell hope'
- November 29, 2019Native American, Vietnam gunner lives by warrior culture
- November 22, 2019Fort Bragg hosts IPPS-A MilPay Fundamentals course
- November 21, 2019Fort Knox community takes care of its own through Red Cross, chaplain partnership
- November 20, 2019Change of stole ceremony welcomes new USACAPOC(A) chaplain
- November 18, 2019Rangers and spouses enjoy Chaplain led date night
- November 15, 2019AMC Chaplain Corps supports readiness through building resilience
- November 14, 2019CCDC AvMC stands up Chaplain Care Team
- November 13, 2019Camp Humphreys Chaplain Corps trains ROKA counterparts