Deputy Chief of Chaplains, U.S. Army Reserve
By Eric Jorgensen, Chaplain CorpsJune 4, 2019
Chaplain (Brigadier General) Robert F. Pleczkowski became the Deputy Chief of Chaplains, United States Army Reserve, on October 1, 2017. He serves as the primary Army Reserve liaison to the United States Army Chief of Chaplains. He is ordained as a priest and endorsed as an Army chaplain by the Polish National Catholic Church. He began his military career as an Army Reserve Chaplain through a direct commission in 1991. Prior to his appointment as Deputy Chief of Chaplains, he served in various key leadership positions at the Office of the Chief of Chaplains, as well as at U.S. Army Reserve Command and the Office of the Chief of Army Reserve.
- December 13, 2019Army Reserve Soldiers bring on the Holiday Spirit!
- December 13, 2019LRMC nurse scientist recognized for research, contributions to profession
- December 11, 2019American Samoan Reserve Soldiers' Readiness Vital in the Pacific
- December 10, 2019MHS GENESIS insights: Brig. Gen. Jeffrey Johnson tours Madigan
- December 9, 2019Army chief of staff promotes Karbler
- December 4, 2019'If the network isn't ready, we are not ready'
- December 4, 2019NY Guard chaplains meet with South African counterparts
- November 30, 2019Chaplain: 'We sell hope'
- November 25, 2019SMDC names its 2019 civilians of the year
- November 21, 2019Fort Knox community takes care of its own through Red Cross, chaplain partnership
- November 20, 2019Change of stole ceremony welcomes new USACAPOC(A) chaplain
- November 18, 2019Rangers and spouses enjoy Chaplain led date night
- November 15, 2019AMC Chaplain Corps supports readiness through building resilience
- November 14, 2019CCDC AvMC stands up Chaplain Care Team
- November 13, 2019Camp Humphreys Chaplain Corps trains ROKA counterparts