All American week 2019
By Army Sgt. Solomon AbandaMay 30, 2019
The 82nd Airborne Division proudly hosts All American Week, a celebration of the 102-year-old legacy of the American Paratrooper here 20-23 May 2019.
Paratroopers across the Division compete in various events such as the Best Squad Competition, an event designed to assess a squad's combat proficiency by inducing physical and mental stress.
This competition consists of four events: the tactical athlete, combat swim, airborne proficiency skills, and the stress shoot.
Each squad is graded based on a point system as they compete against the clock for the overall fastest time.
- June 2, 2020U.S. Army aims to hire 10,000 new Soldiers during three-day event
- May 29, 2020Army advances materials for new low-profile antenna
- May 27, 2020Captain impresses TRADOC CG with COVID-19 mitigation measures for Airborne students, cadre safety
- May 26, 2020Military brothers compete in 'Titan Games' TV show
- May 26, 2020Bastogne medic joins BACH in fight against COVID-19
- May 26, 2020Run for the Fallen: No Slack Soldiers honor generations of heroes
- May 22, 2020TTX preps leaders for severe weather event
- May 22, 2020U.S. Army Birthday 2020 Events
- May 18, 2020Army ManTech program advances materials for new low-profile antenna
- May 18, 2020NO SLACK Soldiers of 2-327th Inf. Regt. take to range maintaining readiness, preparing for JRTC
- May 15, 2020Paratroopers train to become Soldiers-Athletes with GiBs
- May 11, 2020Mitigation measures enable successful recon ops for Paratroopers
- May 11, 2020Virginia Army Guard members distribute food, positivity
- May 8, 2020Soldiers embrace ‘My Squad’ using COVID-19