8th TSC Soldiers recognized for volunteering at Webling Elementary
By Staff Sgt. John PortelaMay 15, 2019
Soldiers of the, 8th Special Troops Battalion, 8th Theater Sustainment Command pose with Christine Haramura, Parent Community Network Coordinator of Gustav H. Webling Elementary School, Aiea, HI. May 15. The Soldiers were recognized for their volunteer service to the school with a volunteer recognition breakfast held in the school's library. Every Wednesday, these Soldiers volunteer at Webling Elementary throughout the school year in support of the school's physical education program with activities like military warm up exercises, basketball, soccer and many other sport activities.
The 8th TSC has had a partnership relationship with Webling for several years, which provides Soldiers an opportunity to connect with the local community in an impactful way.
- August 9, 20191st TSC Works to Ensure Personnel Have a Plan to Keep Safe
- August 9, 2019Volunteers unite to give Memorial Grove some TLC
- August 8, 20198th STB "Always Ready Challenge"
- August 8, 2019Youth volunteers gain valuable experience at BAMC
- August 1, 2019Greater Than Its Sum: Shapiro says goodbye to 21st TSC, Europe
- July 31, 20198th TSC OSJA relocates to historic Palm Circle
- July 29, 20191st TSC Soldiers test their limits with 1,000-Pound Club
- July 28, 2019Eighth Army Soldiers, civilians get pumped full of knowledge on new logistics satellite tool
- July 17, 2019ROK Army delegation visits 8th TSC for Logistics Coordination Council
- July 10, 2019Corps, Volunteers Row and Tell at Black Butte Lake
- July 2, 20198th TSC 2019 4th of July Holiday Safety Message