8th TSC Soldiers recognized for volunteering at Webling Elementary
By Staff Sgt. John PortelaMay 15, 2019
Soldiers of the, 8th Special Troops Battalion, 8th Theater Sustainment Command pose with Christine Haramura, Parent Community Network Coordinator of Gustav H. Webling Elementary School, Aiea, HI. May 15. The Soldiers were recognized for their volunteer service to the school with a volunteer recognition breakfast held in the school's library. Every Wednesday, these Soldiers volunteer at Webling Elementary throughout the school year in support of the school's physical education program with activities like military warm up exercises, basketball, soccer and many other sport activities.
The 8th TSC has had a partnership relationship with Webling for several years, which provides Soldiers an opportunity to connect with the local community in an impactful way.
- January 17, 2020Materiel enterprise recognizes employees of the quarter
- January 17, 2020Team Redstone remembers, celebrates Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- January 17, 2020Army recognizes top career counselors for helping achieve retention goals
- January 16, 2020Eighth Army Engineers Install ACFT Equipment
- January 16, 20208th TSC establishes favorable sustainment conditions by setting the theater
- January 9, 2020How Sept. 11 Inspired a Life of Service for One 1st TSC Officer
- January 9, 2020Eighth Army, 75 years ago today
- January 8, 2020CG recognizes FLW's best career counselors at awards ceremony
- January 8, 2020Eighth Army fiscal year 2019 organization safety awards handed out
- January 7, 2020Volunteering builds partnership and cultural awareness
- January 2, 2020Exercise tests Army Medical Logistics ability to support wartime mission
- January 2, 2020Ohio National Guard member volunteers at wildlife center