What type of chaos are you?
By John PrettymanApril 29, 2019
Stuff is always breaking in the office and I'm tired of contacting someone else to fix it. I don't have the proper equipment, but I have lots of technical skills. I can fix something as simple as a light!"Cell Phone Zombie"
Technology is my life. It's how I relax and how I stay connected with coworkers, friends and family. I can keep my eyes glued to the screen and still walk, drive and easily handle other mundane tasks."Worksite Menace"
Hard hat, vest, eye protection, steel-toed boots, blah, blah, blah.... It's too much to remember in addition to my demanding job. I've been working here long enough, I'll wear the gear I want.Do any of the three characters above sound familiar?At some time during our career, most of us have taken an unnecessary risk or disregarded safety procedures to get the job done quicker.Most of us have also been lucky that those shortcuts haven't resulted in an injury - or worse.The impacts of ignoring safety can last a lifetime. It only takes one time.Watch our Safety Chaos video series to get a better idea of how chaos can strike when safety is ignored.Avoid chaos and follow your safety procedures at safety.army.mil
- May 28, 2020The Profession of Acquisition
- May 28, 2020Safety culture: Building a program for the future
- May 26, 2020SMDC encourages summer safety during pandemic
- May 22, 2020NETCOM leaders share Memorial Day safety message
- May 21, 20208th TSC Memorial Day Message
- May 20, 2020Cal Guard slows the spread of COVID-19 with telework
- May 20, 2020Let's Talk Telework
- May 19, 2020Officials forecast no meat, produce shortages in commissaries
- May 18, 2020Cats create chaos when attempting honey-do chores
- May 15, 2020Dam safety remains top priority admist COVID-19 challenges
- May 15, 2020Expanded program aids military employees with job transfer opportunities
- May 14, 2020Wildfires, grilling are two summer fire hazards
- May 12, 2020Kentucky National Guard helps distribute food to needy