Engineers pave way for Resolute Castle 19 with ceremony
By Staff Sgt. DeckerApril 26, 2019
JOINT NATIONAL TRAINING CENTER, Romania -- U.S Army National Guard and Army Reserve Soldiers along with the Romanian Land Forces held an opening ceremony for Resolute Castle 2019, April 24.
Resolute Castle is a training exercise for U.S. Army and NATO engineers that supports Atlantic Resolve. It is a multinational, joint exercise with real-world outputs of completed construction projects that build training capabilities in various areas of NATO's eastern member states.
- June 18, 2019USMA Faculty Building Cyber Bridges with NATO Allies and Partners
- June 18, 2019W.Va. Guard Engineers forge international relationships in Romania
- June 17, 20192CR and Romania foster partnership during SG19 static display
- June 11, 2019Nevada National Guardsmen collaborate with Romanian engineers
- June 7, 20191/2CR conducts MEDEVAC rehearsal
- June 4, 2019Alaska Army National Guard engineers train with Romanian counterparts
- May 23, 2019U.S. Soldiers march in Romanian parade
- May 20, 2019U.S. service members visit Romanian orphanage
- May 19, 2019US deploys THAAD anti-missile system in first deployment to Romania
- May 13, 2019U.S. Army Soldiers face off against Romanian National Team in Jackie Robinson Trophy baseball game
- April 26, 2019Engineers pave way for Resolute Castle 19