Enlisted Centralized Selection Boards
By U.S. ArmyApril 17, 2019
The Secretary of the Army has signed Army Directive 2019-15 (Enlisted Centralized Selection Boards) regarding NCO Promotion Boards. The directive is a talent management effort that serves as a catalyst to evolve from time-based to merit-based systems (decisions on promotion, assignments, retention) designed to improve readiness, leader and professional development, and professionalism of our NCO Corps. Merit-based management processes recognize top-rated Soldiers increased potential to contribute to the Army team.
Below are links to the Army Directive and information on how this directive will be implemented over the next three years.
- July 16, 2019RHC-Central holds change of command ceremony
- July 2, 2019Sisters enlist and retire together after 34 year National Guard career
- June 28, 2019Chicago Army Reserve Soldier re-enlists at her favorite sports team field
- June 25, 2019New Cumberland selects standouts from mentor program
- June 25, 2019Central Technical Support Facility and the III Corps Signal Colloquy
- June 25, 2019Central Technical Support Facility Celebrates Army Birthday; Deputy Retirement
- June 21, 2019Natural disasters inspire Guardsmen to re-enlist
- June 18, 201920th CBRNE Selects its Best Warriors for 2019
- June 14, 2019Cal Guard enlists first female to Combat Arms
- May 30, 2019SMA: Boards to rank NCOs solely on merit