Army Uniform Policy
By U.S. ArmyApril 17, 2019
Information on this page is provided to enhance your comprehension of uniform policies established within the updated AR 670-1 and the new accompanying DA Pam.AR 670-1 and DA Pam 670-1 are located on the Army Publishing Directorate's web page at the link below.####Who should contact G-1 with uniform policy questions?
Soldiers should address questions regarding AR 670-1 to their immediate chain of command. Senior leaders or Army Command G-1s needing clarification should contact G-1 Uniform Policy (from their official e-mail address) using the email address link below.Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-1
DAPE-ZA-U (Uniform Policy)
300 Army Pentagon
Washington, DC 20310-0300E-mail Address: email@example.com####How do Soldiers recommend changes to uniform policy?*Soldiers should submit a DA Form 2028 with full justification. The form must be endorsed through the chain of command (ACOM/ASSC/DRU level) to the Army G-1 for significant changes.*Decisions on uniform policies are completed through a board process after full legal review.*The Army's process of changing any item of an Army uniform (to include how items are worn) allows a thorough review before implementing any permanent changes.
- April 2, 2020Promotion cause for celebration at Camp Zama
- April 1, 2020Materiel enterprise supports DOD, civil authorities COVID-19 response
- April 1, 2020FLW holds virtual COVID-19 town hall to discuss public health emergency
- April 1, 2020Leader perspective: Be the calm in the storm
- March 31, 2020West Virginia Guard helps state fight spread of coronavirus
- March 30, 2020Inspector General releases updated regulation and guides
- March 27, 2020Contracting serves strategic role in response to COVID-19
- March 26, 2020Are pets affected by the COVID-19 virus?
- March 25, 2020FLW holds virtual COVID-19 town hall
- March 24, 2020Jackson town hall addresses on-post housing concerns
- March 22, 20203rd Infantry Division vs. COVID-19: addressing the facts
- March 20, 20201CD Command team address COVID-19
- March 20, 20201CD Command Team address COVID-19
- March 19, 2020FLW holds live-streamed COVID-19 town hall
- March 18, 2020JMC Soldier for Life
- March 11, 2020Fort Leonard Wood holds COVID-19 town hall