TAX FILING DEADLINE TODAY!
By Capt. Thomas Sandbrink | Fort Knox Tax CenterApril 15, 2019
April 15 is here -- now. TODAY is the last day to file your 2018 income tax return without an authorized extension.The Internal Revenue Service requires anyone with gross annual income greater than $12,000 ($24,000 if married filing jointly) to complete a return. Failure to file on time can result in tax penalties and interest, so it is extremely important to submit a return on time.The Tax Center will be closing today. During the off season, tax questions may be directed to the Legal Assistance Office at (502) 624-2771.
- June 1, 2020MCTP soldiers returning from support missions
- May 29, 2020FMWR moving toward return of normal operations
- May 28, 2020USTRANSCOM assisted Americans stranded abroad – due to heightened COVID-19 travel restrictions – return stateside
- May 27, 2020Class of 2020 starts returning to West Point for out-processing, graduation
- May 26, 2020Fort Leonard Wood community amenities reopening with precautions in place
- May 20, 2020Plans in place to safely welcome Class of 2020 back to West Point
- May 20, 2020DPW custodial crew deep cleans barracks before cadets return
- May 20, 2020KACH ready to test cadets, Soldiers arriving at West Point
- May 20, 2020Keep your distance from these fuzzy caterpillars
- May 20, 2020New chem/bio detector faces test for six years
- May 15, 2020Jackson leaders speak about 'steady state' return
- May 11, 2020Returning to the Workplace: Managing Mixed Emotions and Uncertainty
- May 11, 20201st Armored Division Marks Ninth Anniversary at Fort Bliss