Army Research Institute
By U.S. ArmyApril 8, 2019
ARI's Science and Technology (S&T) research mission is to drive scientific innovation to enable the Army to acquire, develop, employ, and retain professional Soldiers and enhance personnel readiness.
*Develop innovative measures, methods, and models to maximize personnel and unit readiness of the Future Army.
*Develop fundamental theories and investigate new domain areas in behavioral and social sciences with high potential impact on Army issues.
*Conduct scientific assessments and provide behavioral and social science advice to human resource authorities and to inform human resource policies.
####ARI - Where Personnel Science Meets Personnel Practice
- May 13, 2019RTC tester honored for cutting-edge knowledge
- May 7, 2019Personnel team devotes day improving communication
- May 7, 2019DOD medical labs develop technologies to save lives, enhance performance
- May 2, 2019Personnel cultivate plus side of painful experiences, earn award
- May 2, 2019Agency Invests in Professional and Leadership Development
- April 29, 2019Army selects new leader for investments in innovative science
- April 29, 2019Students taste the science behind Meals Ready-to-Eat
- April 26, 2019Fort Knox schools, support teams work together to develop crisis plans
- April 26, 2019Aviation, Missile Center employee, Huntsville native honored with Army Acquisition Executive Excelle
- April 25, 2019PAs help medical personnel hone battlefield skills
- April 17, 2019USFK personnel kicks Taekwondo training into high gear
- April 15, 2019RIA Self-Guided Tour: BMP-1 Armored Personnel Carrier