Army Research Institute
By U.S. ArmyApril 8, 2019
ARI's Science and Technology (S&T) research mission is to drive scientific innovation to enable the Army to acquire, develop, employ, and retain professional Soldiers and enhance personnel readiness.
*Develop innovative measures, methods, and models to maximize personnel and unit readiness of the Future Army.
*Develop fundamental theories and investigate new domain areas in behavioral and social sciences with high potential impact on Army issues.
*Conduct scientific assessments and provide behavioral and social science advice to human resource authorities and to inform human resource policies.
####ARI - Where Personnel Science Meets Personnel Practice
- August 19, 2019CSA: Prioritizing personnel starts with equal opportunity
- August 16, 2019Advanced Cyber Education program develops cadets' cybersecurity skills
- August 9, 20191st TSC Works to Ensure Personnel Have a Plan to Keep Safe
- August 8, 2019Developing Future Leaders, Mastering The Basics During Cold-Load Air/Land Raid
- August 8, 2019Fort Knox-based Center for Personnel Claims Support inherits Asia accounts
- August 5, 2019Army innovators join forces at science-concept workshop
- August 2, 2019Benelux religious support personnel honor WWII chaplains
- August 1, 2019Army-funded researchers earn top scientific honors
- July 31, 2019C5ISR Center Summer Camp celebrates 25 years of STEM
- July 31, 2019USASOC host civilian leadership visit
- July 26, 2019Cyber tool developer training is critical to the Army's success
- July 22, 2019Critical events in developing the concept of operations for terrain-shaping obstacles
- July 22, 2019Fort McCoy natural resources personnel presented with USFWS Military Conservation Partner Award
- July 19, 2019In first year, Futures Command grows from 12 to 24,000 personnel