Fort Jackson hosts Military Long Drive qualifier
By Mr. Nicholas Salcido (Jackson)April 5, 2019
Fort Jackson hosted a Military Long Drive qualifier March 30 at the Fort Jackson Golf Club. Service members from across the southeastern United States came to the installation to take part in a contest to see who can hit a golf ball the farthest. The top finishers qualified to take place in the Military Long Drive final event taking place May 5-7 on Fort Jackson.
- December 21, 2020U.S. Army Hosts the DoD Warrior Games in September 2021
- December 18, 2020U.S. Army STAND-TO! | Army Public Affairs Program
- September 8, 2020Army to host the first xTech 3 Summit, a premier technology showcase across the U.S.
- October 4, 2019Japan, U.S. Medics tackle realistic combat casualty care
- September 12, 2019Army senior leaders continue to examine homes, meet with families
- September 12, 20191st SFAB hosts activation ceremony; Heraldry announced
- September 12, 2019New Civilian Aides to the Secretary of the Army invested
- September 12, 2019Army Hosts Industry Day for Improved Medium Tactical Vehicles